Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,482 Posts
I haven't seen it yet but plan on doing so. I like Christian Bale and the way he protrays his character especially since he lost so much weight to do that movie.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mrfrantic said:
havent seen it yet star but i did like the terminal i guess im a bit emotional lately it made my cry :con :lol
It (The Terminal) made me cry, too. Crying is good--it releases all those cleansing, beneficial chemicals that can only be released by crying.
Star
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
purpleice said:
I haven't seen it yet but plan on doing so. I like Christian Bale and the way he protrays his character especially since he lost so much weight to do that movie.
Yes! I want Christian Bale's diet secrets? :agree

Star :lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BTW, when I first saw him, I thought perhaps his physique was computer enhanced to make him look so cadaverishly gaunt and thin!

That was wild! :eek I was envious, too! :mum

Star
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,114 Posts
leilanistar said:
purpleice said:
I haven't seen it yet but plan on doing so. I like Christian Bale and the way he protrays his character especially since he lost so much weight to do that movie.
Yes! I want Christian Bale's diet secrets? :agree

Star :lol
i read he only ate a can of tuna fish & an apple each day.

It was an alright movie, not great.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,340 Posts
I would really like to see that movie. I loved Christians Bale potrayal of a crazy killer in Amerian Physco, he's a very versatile, intriguing actor, and i've heard this movie is really good and creepy and puzzling..i like movies where you have to watch them so many times to get it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,482 Posts
wishful_thinking said:
I would really like to see that movie. I loved Christians Bale potrayal of a crazy killer in Amerian Physco, he's a very versatile, intriguing actor, and i've heard this movie is really good and creepy and puzzling..i like movies where you have to watch them so many times to get it.
IMO, Bale was the only good thing about the movie, American Psycho.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
..i like movies where you have to watch them so many times to get it.
:agree Same here; my husband thinks I'm crazy when I do that, though. :lol

Star :cig
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I loved Christians Bale potrayal of a crazy killer in Amerian Physco
I'll have to rent that one again.

Star :con
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,114 Posts
leilanistar said:
I loved Christians Bale potrayal of a crazy killer in Amerian Physco
I'll have to rent that one again.

Star :con
American Psycho was such a great movie. That guy was one sadistic *******! I love the tagline on imdb.com:

A young, well-to-do man isn't quite as normal as he seems....once you notice all the body parts of women he keeps in his apartment

:lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nae said:
leilanistar said:
I loved Christians Bale potrayal of a crazy killer in Amerian Physco
I'll have to rent that one again.

Star :con
American Psycho was such a great movie. That guy was one sadistic @#%$! I love the tagline on imdb.com:

A young, well-to-do man isn't quite as normal as he seems....once you notice all the body parts of women he keeps in his apartment

:lol
Well, by golly, is Blockbuster open yet? I don't think I've even seen American Psycho, but it sounds like a good thriller/horror-type flick!

Gotta go! :rofl

Star :lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
371 Posts
I thought the machinist was great. I was thinking about this movie for days afterwards, just about all the characters and what might have happened to them 'after the movie'. I really wanted Jennifer jason Leigh's character and Trevor to get together and for her to get out of prostitution. I love Christian Bale and I also think Jennifer Jason Leigh is so underrated as an actress.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,482 Posts
What I liked about the movie is that it really got me thinking about what could be reality and what isn't. I enjoy movies that really make me think. This one got kinda deep. At the end of this movie, it made sense of why Trevor was seeing things and acting the way he did which explained all the weight he lost and why he had insomnia for a whole year.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top