Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
random messages like these make me feel better about myself
Yea, Ashwhatwhat!

I am glad you are feeling a bit better about yourself! :boogie

Now, the key, is I feel, learning to love and accept yourself just as you are and then send yourself your own random good thoughts and awesome messages--like say, Ash, you one awesome girl! I love you!

Say, Ash, you are from WV? I am orginally from WV. My husband and I and our two doggies live in Boise, Idaho now.

What part of WV are you from?

Suzi

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is definitely something I really have to work on. I have a poor self image and never think good thought about myself. And if I don't like myself.. how could I ever have positive thoughts about others liking me? But with me it's alot easier said than done. :p I'm gonna work on it though.

Do you like it in Idaho??

·
Registered
873 Posts
That is definitely something I really have to work on
Dear Ash,

That is something we all have to work on and it doesn't come easy to SAers, like us. But you can do it--keep trying and telling yourself nice things--don't focus on the things you don't like about yourself, and after a while--those things may become parts of yourself that you really like because they are what makes you unique and special.

I am originally from Elkins, WV, Randolph County. My daughter, whom is getting married this summer, is having a reception in July and I am flying back for that (in Elkins). I'll also be visiting her where she lives in Fairmont, WV--Marion County.

Yes, I do love Boise, Idaho. It is a very country city. It has mountains and lots of friendly people like in WV. We have lived here --it will 6 years July 1st.

You are in college? What are you studying?

Suzi

1 - 4 of 4 Posts