Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, this is a game I found on another forum and thought we could try it out here.

Now here is how it is played:
I give two names of an actor/actress and everyone trys to link them. For example if I say 'William Petersen to Tom Cruise' then the next poster will start with William and say,"William played in a movie/tv show with..."

The Petersen/Cruise thing would continue until we have linked the two by saying who they were in movies/tv shows with. Please limit your linking to one person (example: Petersen played in a movie with Nicolas Cage) and then let the next person start from Cage. Also, be sure to state the name of the movie/tv show.

Whoever finally links the two will make up the next one. Okay, I'll start:

Marlon Brando to Catherine Zeta-Jones

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
This, of course, is based on the six degrees of Kevin Bacon, in which any celebrity can be linked with Kevin Bacon within six steps. It might make it tougher with each person only doing one step.

Marlon Brando was in The Godfather with Al Pachino.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
ghostgurl said:
Catherine Zeta Jones was in The Mask of Zorro with Antonio Banderas
And your point is? :con :b

Jim Carrey was in Earth Girls Are Easy with Damon Wayons.

BTW, I see that Damon Wayons is making a movie called Homey The Clown (based on the In Living Color sketch). Tell me that idea isn't fifteen years too late! :lol

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Damon Wayans was in The Last Boy Scout with Bruce Willis
Bruce Willis was in Tears of the Sun with Monica Belluci 8)

Also, I have decided anyone can link up to 3 people just in case some may find only doing 1 at a time may take too long.

Okay, time for a new link now:

from Mel Gibson to Audrey Hepburn

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
JohnnyEnnui said:
What happened to Monica Bellucci, whoever she is?

And isn't Terry Gilliam a director, not an actor?
Purpleice solved the Monica Bellucci one. Terry Gilliam is both an actor and director. Besides, you'd still be able to link a director by linking them to someone who played a role in one of their movies.

You can link just about anybody. On another board, we played this game and were able to link Osama Bin Laden to Mr. Rogers.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Harrison Ford was in What Lies Beneath with Michelle Pfeiffer
Michelle Pfeiffer was in The Story of Us with Bruce Willis
Bruce Willis was in Twelve Monkeys directed by Terry Gilliam :p

New pair:

from David Caruso to John Wayne

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Samuel L. Jackson was in Pulp Fiction with John Travolta
John Travolta was in A Civil Action with Robert Duvall

one more link will get to John Wayne. Does anybody wanna try?
Go for it........

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.