Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure what to say on here but my previous attempt to introduce myself failed as usual. I am always alone wherever I am. I have always had very few friends. I lost my mom when I was ten from a train hitting her. My father left early and the state placed me in his guardianship when she died. He was always working and left me to deal with his wife and her daughter. Six years of physical and emotional abuse from her and her father. Eventually I made it into the Navy where my problems just grew. The government has stomped on my head while biting the curb and I have no reason to even continue. I have to deal with schizotypal disorder and schizophrenia, as well as anxiety, depression, and frequent insomnia. But who really cares anyway; I have attempted to advance in this country with a degree and still no job. The monocled cat will inevitably cower from the attacking ravens.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Phil welcome. :)

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
Welcome again. Your first try to introduce yourself back in March worked -- I responded, noting that I'm only 10 miles away.

Karl

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Iduskpr! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts