Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a bitter-sweet thriller IMHO.

I liked it, and give it a thumbs up!

Star :popcorn

[/u]

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
I'm guessing this a reality TV show? At first I was thinking "who's jacket? What the heck are you talking about?". :lol

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Jacket is a movie.

Tortured, drugged and imprisoned in a morgue drawer, a young veteran's mind propels him into the future where he must solve the mystery of his own death.

With Adrien Brody, Keira Knightley, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Kris Kristofferson and Daniel Craig

Good flick.

star :banana

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
This is another movie on my list to watch. I've seen previews and looks interesting.

·
Super Beaver
8,033 Posts
Thanks for the rec! Never heard of it before but picked it up today and it was awesome!!! Even my step dad liked it and he makes fun of pretty much every movie out there :)

·
Registered
318 Posts
I am renting this movie in a few days. It looks really good, plus Adrien Brody is such an awesome actor.

·
Registered
328 Posts
the best movie I have seen in a long time, I like Adrien Brody hes an interesting actor

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
aliensstolemyhappycells said:
the best movie I have seen in a long time, I like Adrien Brody hes an interesting actor
:agree

Star :yes

·
Spectacular Member
21,089 Posts
One of the better movies I've seen this year

·
Registered
8 Posts
I saw that last night, it wasn't bad and I do quite enjoy Adrien Brody... but I really don't care for Keira Knightly and it reminded me A LOT of Jacob's Ladder

1 - 13 of 13 Posts