Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Power Of Nature
6,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can it be brought back please?

I know there were some issues in there, but i dont want Guide 4 dummies thread removed because i didnt agree with another user on some issues, i'l leave that discussion out of the thread.

It can be cleaned up.

·
The Power Of Nature
6,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone?
Guide 4 dummies has put alot of effort in that thread wich has potential to help other people. If he can update he's experience we know wheter it would work in the long run.

Offcourse its important not too self medicate and consult a professional, i can write up some text in the thread about the danger of self medication if you dont know what your doing.

·
The Power Of Nature
6,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Please bring back Guide 4 Dummies' thread. Really guys there's a problem with this board in that if somebody wants to be obstructive and kill another person's thread they can easily do that with just a little trolling. This is the exact same thing that happened to my Salvia divinorum thread. Instead of simply flat out deleting topics would you please attempt to moderate them by removing necessary posts and warning the users involved? For the sake of the OP and other people (like me and crayzyMed) who were enjoying the subject?
That is very quickly becoming illegal in the United States - "K2" they call it. $30 a package. It;s kind of expensive.

For the thread, it was removed and infractions issued. It turned into a personal attack on the original poster and a conflict arose.

I have restored the thread from before the initial post of problems - a thread lock watch has been issued automatically.

·
The Power Of Nature
6,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thx alot!

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
I forgot :lol

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
That is very quickly becoming illegal in the United States - "K2" they call it. $30 a package. It;s kind of expensive
K2/Spice contains synthetic cannabinoids. The purpose is to mimic the effects of marijuana. What makes it different is that it can have effects that don't occur from smoking marijuana. I'm not sure if it even effectively mimics normal marijuana. Just another reason to legalize marijuana.

Salvia Divinorum is/was a plant used by Mazatec shamans for religious reasons. I think it's pretty stupid that white American 20-year-olds are using it, as it's not a "fun" drug, but most people probably wouldn't be into it. I tried it years ago and didn't like it and will never use it again. There is no reason to make it illegal. We just like to criminalize things in this country.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts