Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a book that I'm currently reading and I believe that it has information that could at least nudge someone with social anxiety into the direction of positive thinking and keeping a positive attitude. It uses very simple language and from the looks of this following Amazon page, http://www.amazon.com/Four-Agreements-Practical-Personal-Freedom/dp/1878424319, it should be less than 15 dollars.

Basically, it tells us that we have been programmed to think a certain way and that these thoughts claim reign over our minds. We must discover and reevaluate these thoughts that hide under the current of our minds and influence our thoughts. I'd suggest reading the summaries and reviews found on the page for more information on it.

I strongly suggest this book. It does wonders by presenting you with new ways to thinking, and it has an optimistic, though realistic, view that really bolsters some confidence in someone I feel.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i have read this a couple of years ago and i totally agree it is well worth reading i found it quite illuminating and very calming thankyou for reminding me of this book i think its time i took it off the shelf and read it again

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.