Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
221 - 240 of 270 Posts

·
I Am Second
58,061 Posts
Looks like I'll break even for taxes phew, might even getting a little back. Get me a burger or something I guess.

·
I Am Second
58,061 Posts
Thinking about opening a Roth IRA at Vanguard but most funds are 3k. Should I just get one and once it grows enough buy another fund? I want 4 funds overall but will be awhile before I have 12k.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Thinking about opening a Roth IRA at Vanguard but most funds are 3k. Should I just get one and once it grows enough buy another fund? I want 4 funds overall but will be awhile before I have 12k.
I use Charles Schwab. There funds dont have those high min amount amount of money that Vanguard does. Im happy with Schwab. Very low fees. Check them out.

·
I Am Second
58,061 Posts
I use Charles Schwab. There funds dont have those high min amount amount of money that Vanguard does. Im happy with Schwab. Very low fees. Check them out.
Always been a fan of Vanguard lol plus everyone has them #1 for investments. I might check it out.

·
Barbells and kittens
3,904 Posts
Anybody have any experience drawing interest on cryptocurrency?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
I Am Second
58,061 Posts
^^ Nope don't mess with the stuff :stu

Expecting $99 back from taxes :).

·
Barbells and kittens
3,904 Posts
Anybody have any experience drawing interest on cryptocurrency?
Posted via Mobile Device
Update on this. Ended up swapping a small amount for a stablecoin (always $1 each, no volatility) and moving it to The Celsius Network. They offer 12.5% yearly interest on stablecoins and it's paid out weekly. Got my first interest payment yesterday, so I'm happy so far. Not ready to deposit a large amount just yet, but will see how it goes for awhile.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
I Am Second
58,061 Posts
Finally got 4 balls with Yotta, at $10.75 this week with one more day to go :).

·
I Am Second
58,061 Posts
Would be nice to find something online for an extra $100 a week.

·
I Am Second
58,061 Posts
Hmm if they do give us the $1400 I'll spend it this way......
~$70 battery booster for car
~$70 work pants and shoes
~$60 on regular clothes
~$1200 in emergency fund

·
I Am Second
58,061 Posts
Not sure if I should open a roth now or wait till the fall.

·
I Am Second
58,061 Posts
Call me crazy but I'm thinking about going 100% in on FBGRX.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Does anyone have anything they like collecting that they make good money on? A hobby that you enjoy and can make money off of is the best of both worlds.

·
I Am Second
58,061 Posts
What makes you want to go 100 percent in on that fund? May be a great fund but you dont want to go 100% in on anything. Diversification is your friend!
Yeah lol changed my mind I'm just going to go 75/25 on Total stock market index and international index.

·
I Am Second
58,061 Posts
Finally open a Roth with fidelity, investing in FZROX. Really need to find more work to up my income.

·
I Am Second
58,061 Posts
I see Yotta change up its prizes hmm. Might take my money out soon if don't see much success in the near future.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
What is everyone worst vice that costs them the most financially? Drinking, gambling, fast food / eating out, drugs, etc?

·
Barbells and kittens
3,904 Posts
What is everyone worst vice that costs them the most financially? Drinking, gambling, fast food / eating out, drugs, etc?
I don't have any vices like that anymore really. What costs me the most financially that's not a necessity (beyond having one anyway) is having several vehicles. Although they could be sold if I ever really needed the money. Ironically I drive a 25 year old beater that's worth maybe $800 about 95% of the time while all the nice stuff sits at home.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I don't have any vices like that anymore really. What costs me the most financially that's not a necessity (beyond having one anyway) is having several vehicles. Although they could be sold if I ever really needed the money. Ironically I drive a 25 year old beater that's worth maybe $800 about 95% of the time while all the nice stuff sits at home.
Posted via Mobile Device
Oh ok your a car guy who likes to collect cars. Good hobby. Are the cars you have going down in value as they age or are they investment cars that will go up in value the longer you keep them? If they are going down in value I would get rid of them and get the money. If they are going down in value your wasting money keeping them for something you are not even driving

221 - 240 of 270 Posts