Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a random post but it is my true feelings. I don't post often as I tend to be a lukrer, but the fact is I am feeling so great right now that all else's opinion's are what they are, opinions. Don't get me wrong as you all are a great bunch of people and provide me w/ comfort when I need it and one of my goals is to be efficient enough in time to do the same for you all. The way I feel right now is unexplainable and, it is amazing, and is the way I want to live my life. I am working on it gradually but it will take time. All I see right now is the positive, and I accept and override any negative, and move on. To accomplish this in our normal daily lives will do wonders. I will be there and so will you all that never die trying. This is not a triumph and does not belong there. I am just expressing my current feelings.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know it has been a while yet I thank you all who have replied. I am definately better in my life than I was before. I still struggle to obtain my greatest stuggle of passion but I do know it will happen some day. I have received my career goals for the most part but have learned that a good career is not a pathway to love as I hoped it might be. Hoped being the key word. Love is tough as I am hoping just to date but struggle to build the confidence needed. Not looking for replies, but it was cool to hear the replies on my original post. Thanx.

Shiznit

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.