Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Buried at Sea
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretend your post is your status update.

I'll start...

·
Buried at Sea
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Zookeeper is watching his dog steal a sock out of the laundry basket.

·
Neither Enemy Nor Friend
412 Posts
N3XT2NON3
hmm... Transformer blew out near my house. Electricians going to take a look at it. If the power goes out, its going to be a ridiculously boring & hot night

·
breaking free
2,171 Posts
Freedm2010 never has updated her status on Facebook, but will update her status on this thread. Don't ask her why she never updates her status. She does not know.

Or maybe I do know. I don't like referring to myself in the third person :)

·
Buried at Sea
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
zookeeper is tired like a mofo after 12+ hours of work, but won't let that stop him from posting a useless third-person update about his uneventful and ultimately meaningless life. Also had cookies.

·
SAS Membr
1,082 Posts
nightrain is still watching Wonderfalls :) My life is so exciting!

(Wonderfalls is really awesome though, I just wish I had someone to watch it with)

·
MayTheForceBeWithYou
19,559 Posts
TorLin sings "Take my love, take my land, Take me where I cannot stand, I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me, Take me out to the black, Tell them I ain't comin' back, Burn the land and boil the sea, You can't take the sky from me, There's no place I can be, Since I found Serenity, But you can't take the sky from me... "

·
Buried at Sea
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TorLin sings "Take my love, take my land, Take me where I cannot stand, I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me, Take me out to the black, Tell them I ain't comin' back, Burn the land and boil the sea, You can't take the sky from me, There's no place I can be, Since I found Serenity, But you can't take the sky from me... "
zookeeper reminds himself to set aside some quality firefly time in the near future.

·
breaking free
2,171 Posts
Freedom2010 is tired from work.

·
Banned
850 Posts
sacred knows those pictures you put up on your profile (the ones with you and the people youre with looking happy and posing together for the camera)is nothing more than a set piece. Cmon! it wasnt really THAT good of a night was it? im willing to bet the picture taking was the most lively interesting part of the night. oh and the person that has their arm around you in the pic he ****ed your girlfriend last weekend.

·
breaking free
2,171 Posts
Freedom 2010 is listening to some great music on YouTube.

·
Geese
20,769 Posts
I just went to the toilet..

Or is that twitter??????

·
In orbit, always
824 Posts
TheRob would like to remind everyone, once again, that he does not rent mailboxes, despite what it says in the yellow pages.

(That really is my current facebook status.)

1 - 20 of 60 Posts