Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
ಠ ¿ ಠ
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post the most recent dream that you've had.

-I dreamt that I was at school and received a cumulative grade of 14.96% in an engineering class because my SA was getting in the way of my hands-on assignments. Then, I saw some familiar people from high school when I went to take the bus home, but for some reason, the bus left without picking up me or some girl from my bus stop. Then, we both walked home, but on separate sides of the street. As I was walking past an intersection, someone in a beat-up old car honked their horn at me and told me to watch the street. As I was walking past the next intersection, they said it again.

Oddly, this was a dream about high school, but it took place at my old elementary school.

·
Banned
545 Posts
I was in a house w/ someone being interrogated by a sheriff. I kept walking outdoors into a carport closet where I examined some type of machine. I kept looking out the window to see the sheriffs daughter scrubbing the concrete outside. I kept walking in and out of the house. Finally someone, I guess the other person in the house, shot the sheriff in the head. Then, as I noticed we were surrounded by a colony of police defense structures. They fired on the house, raining bullets killing everyone but me.

Then I jumped from that dream into the next one.

I got off some african man's boat onto the dock of some island. I believe it was called Ghana or something similar. The dock transformed subtly into more of a plaza. I was crawling past all these sleeping lizard people. I awoke one as I was crawling, and I verbally manipulated the lizard person to grab a nearby alligator and break it's neck, which it did.

Then i shifted into another dream which was most striking.

I knew I was still at the African island, but I was at a house party with some friends and some strangers, particularly a very beautiful girl who I could not stop staring at. She did not stop looking at me as well. I moved across the room towards her, and suddenly I was on the couch she had been sitting on. Two other girls (apparent friends of hers) appeared to my right. They were partially topless and flaunting to everyone, having a good time. At that time, the girl I was interested in was next to me. I leaned in to kiss her. As I touched her lips she backed away. I asked when could I kiss her. She said not until you have the disease. What disease, though, I have no clue. I believe she, along with her two friends were diseased. There were so many ppl around and in/out of the room that what else was going on I can't really explain. I was completely focused on this girl.

I woke up with the feeling that I wish I really knew that girl. She was beautiful.

My dreams are always really strange like this. I intend to actually compile them into a book, including better grammar. :)

·
breaking free
2,171 Posts
I don't remember any of my dreams...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts