Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
In the doghouse
1,165 Posts

·
Buried at Sea
5,104 Posts
Does he use the trucks to make his deliveries? Because that would be quite enterprising.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Anything for money :stu.

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
management knows, but management turns a blind eye cause management gets a discount. ****ing sick.

·
In the doghouse
1,165 Posts
Ok, a truck dispatcher. I'd have to say it's not all that **cked up.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
...what kind of drugs? Weed? Don't do anything. If I move to Montreal, you can get me hooked up. :yes
If it's really hard drugs, and management knows...I'd probably tell the authorities. If the cops eventually find out about this, and then find out employees knew but didn't say anything...you could get in trouble, no?

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
its weed and coke. anything else you have to ask and he'll bring it the next day. I'm not going to tell on him, if management is that crooked its not up to me to blow the whistle.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Ok, a truck dispatcher. I'd have to say it's not all that **cked up.
Hey! I work as a dispatcher for a trucking company.

Incidentally, you are in Montreal right? It'd be funny if I knew the person, as I do know a few dispatchers in the city.

Anyways, selling dope at work, not a big deal, but are you saying he sells to his drivers?? Cause that would be really bad. I've given guys **** just for parking the company truck at a brasserie, even if they weren't drinking. That's the kind of thing that could land your bosses in a whole heap of trouble.

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
that'd be so convenient, i wish someone would start selling drugs at work
I live in an apartment building with 4 apartments. 2 upstrairs, 2 downstairs. I'm upstairs in one...my next door neighbor, 5 feet away, is a weed dealer.
That is convenient.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts