Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Little Winged One
6,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does this bug anyone else-People that register on this site,start threads,post all over the place,send a friends request to you-then after two weeks or so-Completely disappear from the site???? Just curious,I know there's probably lots of reasons for it,but I just find it odd.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I have left sites before on the basis of no matter what I said or do, no one really cares what you say and the reception you get is so small you feel that if your going to waste time on the internet it would be better done somewhere else. I don't have this problem here really, but for others it may be different.

·
···---···
3,375 Posts
I usually don't notice ones who only make a few posts and then disappear. Actually, sometimes I see someone has like thousands of posts and realize I never noticed the username before. Like shoot.. where have I been? I guess I only pay attention to a few of the sections.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
maybe they don't have an avatar, seriously, having an avatar makes you so much more noticable than just a text name to go by. I can memorize someone in a day as long as there is a picture I can associate with them.

·
Too School for Cool
6,857 Posts
It doesn't bug me, but it perplexes me.

I mean lots of people sign up and drift off in a couple weeks on all forums, but I never understand it when you make such a splash when you join. Maybe it's just the initial excitement wearing off or something.

·
breaking free
2,171 Posts
I do what the OP mentioned about a million times. I get bored, so I join the website- then I get bored and leave the website. I've stayed on this one a pretty long time though. People that do that don't bug me because I am just like them :)

·
Little Winged One
6,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bredwh- I feel slightly stupid-that never occurred to me.-How would you know if they've been banned??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.