Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and some guy started to talk to me. Yup I couldn't help but figit with my hands. He kept asking me whats the matter why are you so nervous? you okay? don't be shy? If I known any better he was hitting on me, and he is married??:eek:
The one day I wanted to drink a few beers to try to stop my head from running a marathon and this..

what would you guys have done?

shy

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
If she was attractive, I'd try my best to perservere. If she wasn't, I'd drive her away as much as possible. Maybe go play the Blackjack machine, or heaven forbid, the Pokies!

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Any woman that goes to a bar to have a drink better be ready for a guy to hit on them. Just do what most women do who don't want the attention: make something up. I know a guy at work who's married and hits on girls all the time saying he and his wife have that type of relationship.. what ya gunna do?

·
Born Of Blotmonað
19,291 Posts
I would say a lone gal at a bar is likely to be hit on so maybe look into a local pub that is rather quiet. One where you can go and maybe become friends with the bartender over time but where people chill and read their papers or whatever

1 - 6 of 6 Posts