Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
still waters..care to elaborate..? I can understand if you don't wish to. Im just where you USED to be. And have never felt/been better off, or felt more love in the world, while All I ever see the "Jesus" figure bring to peoples minds is slavery, and a sens of never being worthy of anything. Im not attempting to be hostle, Im genuinely curious to find out what you think, and what made you change. from a loving welcoming godhead, to one that rules through fear, exclusion, and a ego-filled childish bravado?

Ps...Ouija boards are seriously bad news people. PLEASE do not touch unless you KNOW what you are doing. and even then...Caveat Emptor!

·
Registered
4 Posts
stillwaters said:
ps.. I hope I answerd your Question..got kinda carried away
:fall

Im only kidding, thanks for the comprehensive reply, I appreciate you sharing that sensitive part of your life with us/me. I am just always curious to know what turns people away from one belief system or another. Religions just have always intrested me, Christianity in particular. And I DO have a Bible, and Koran, and Torah, and a Tao, etc etc etc :lol tho it is the New International not the King James, so I guess I am missing some stuff, but yea Ive probibly done a thousand hours of research into the origins of various religions, and their respective avatars, and I could write 100 pages on Christianity alone. But I won't get into that. Anyway, thanks again, and I hope I didn't come across as being abrasive in my previous post, I was allready slightly aggrivated, and not well rested. Take care.

-Spets

·
Registered
4 Posts
frogamigo said:
:agree Yep. Nothing demonic about ouija boards except a little self-hypnotism. Sorry.
And I guess people will just have to agree to disagree on this topic until the end of time. Im a psych major and very into psychology, and though a large % of what happens with a ouija board is self hypnotic. There are a small % of users who truly do have seriously negative consequences. Negitive entities, are around us constantly, to make their presence known they need alot of energy, and the only way they can F*@# with you is if you invite them in. Some people have the energy, and are very inviting Some people just play the game with no ill effects. Bad things can and DO happen with ouija, automatic writing etc. Anything where you might let an entity commandeer your person is NEVER a good idea. :hide

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.