Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
:agree I wouldn't be surprised if demons will tell the truth maybe even nine times out of ten but then save the big lie for last.

I remember we had an ouiji board when I was a kid, I was probably 8 or 9 years old. I remember playing with the plastic thing once and baking it in my sister's easy bake oven and ruining it. :lol I don't remember anything it said though.

I think when you dabble in things like that you are giving demons permission to be a part of your life which is not a good thing.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
They also state that the weak are just that the weak, and that they should be given no mercy. I can see why a lot of people turn to these teachings, especially in today's cruel world. But as Alice Cooper once said, "I see a lot of heavy metal artists who claim to worship Satan and I really want to say to them, do you think that Satan really wants to be buddies with you?"
Oh yeah their his buddies all right. :lol

I couldnt agree more. I knew a guy who once did an ouiji board session. One of the first things they asked was the spirits name. When it spelled out L-u-c-i-f-e-r, they took the board to a pastor who promptly burned it.
You know come to think of it I came down with SAD not too long after I was involved with the ouiji board as a kid.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.