Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I am here because I know how painful and messed up sa is. I suffered for years and years and spent a lot of my life depressed as hell. I wished and prayed for things to be different and how nothing seemed to work. I've been there, and i know what a total nightmare it is. Well, I found something. The problem with most of you is your going about it the wrong way. You need to change your core beliefs and the meaning that you are giving to day by day moments and situations. You see, your beliefs are like a filter that your viewing your life through. They cause you to think that certain things are bad, embarrassing, make you less of a person, think that the opinion of others is what makes you good enough ect..The beliefs give meaning to events and those meanings bring on the painful feelings. So what is the answer? Morty Lefkoe's recreate your life natural confidence and lefkoe freedom coarse. It will eliminate the beliefs that cause you so much pain. It will make it so you give no ****s about what people think of you, it will make you think better of yourself. It will set you free. Best part? it doesn't take long at all. You can completely change in a couple of days with the natural confidence cd. That's really the only one you need to use, the freedom coarse just helps with those annoying meanings that can bring you down. Anyway, yeah the natural confidence cd cost like 200 something dollars, but there is a year money back guarantee if it doesn't work and this is totally worth it guys. No I'm not a fake salesman either. I know I only have like one other post on here, but you can see from it how sad I was a couple of years ago. I'm just here because I feel it is my duty because I don't really wish sa on anyone. I found something that works and it would be wrong not to share it. just google morty lefkoe, or recreate your life and go to the website. I might be back on a couple of times to check if there are any questions. I wish you guys the best. Peace!

·
Mr. Puzzles
10 Posts
Sounds very similar to the Midwest Center's attacking anxiety and depression which I have found helpful. It is true that perception can change things a great deal, but oftentimes not everything. No, I am not discounting it, but rather I think it's a great help as it does play a significant role. Neurotransmitter imbalance, methylation difficulties, genetics, personal experiences, trauma and several other factors play into it all as well. Thank you for desiring to be helpful to others.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Swizzy! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts