Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
This isn't my deepest, darkest secret. Just one of my little ones. When I was in first grade, I knew a girl who had these really cute blue and white scissors. One time, when no one was around to see, I took them out of her desk and threw them in the garbage. She told the teacher that she lost them, and they looked all over for them, but they never found them.

·
Registered
60 Posts
glittergaze said:
This isn't my deepest, darkest secret. Just one of my little ones. When I was in first grade, I knew a girl who had these really cute blue and white scissors. One time, when no one was around to see, I took them out of her desk and threw them in the garbage. She told the teacher that she lost them, and they looked all over for them, but they never found them.
hahahahha :lol
sounds like something I would do!!!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Babygirly said:
Baaaaaad, bad, bad habit: I used to bite my own toenails. And, still do sometimes. . .Lol xP
I did that too. But then I grew or something and couldn't reach them anymore.

I still chew my fingernails though.

·
The b**** is back
1,121 Posts
I once got so drunk at a party that I wet my friend's bed. I told her that I spilled my glass of water but I don't think she believed me. :lol

Say it with me: "EEEEWWWWWW! You're NASTY!"

·
Retired Enforcer
19,112 Posts
I once ended up in the hospital with acute alcohol poisoning. .034 blood alcohol level

·
Registered
815 Posts
Okay, one time I told my friend, "Hey wouldn't it be cool if someone climbed those big power lines out there?" When I was little. And then I dared him to do. Since all he wanted to be when he grew up was Batman, he put on this little Batman cape and started climb. His mom saw him and he got in so much trouble! I felt so bad, even more so when I grew up to realize that I couldn't inadvertantly killed him!

And then once I broke one his toys when I was playing hide and seek with him at his house, so I just hid it. Later on he found it and was really upset. Once again, I felt horrible.

And then once I wet the bed on my friend's white leather couch. Luckily my sleeping bag is super-absorbant so all I had to do was whipe up a small layer. :puke

Ummm ... I used to be the biggest fan of N*SYNC and I liked Lance Bass?

My friend and I stalked this kid in school because she thought he looked like Daniel Radcliffe. I know, I felt really stupid but it was kind of funny.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Solo said:
I peed in my pants once in elementary school.
I think I did that several times. :( I had forgotten all about it...

I also got in trouble for tipping my chair back. But that was in high school.

·
Super Beaver
8,033 Posts
Oh oh oh I just remembered a good one.. er uh bad one :lol In hs me and my friends made up a fake email account and started emailing our other friend pretending we was a guy named Clay and got her to admit to all kinds of things she was lieing to us about. Went on for the longest time and she never found out it was really us :lol

How about getting suspended from school in 7th grade for smoking in the girls bathroom with one of my guy friends. This girl walked in and told on us.. like the unventilated smoke filled room wasn't obvious to begin with :lol Dunno what was worse.. the 5 day suspension and getting an F on the project due during that time.. getting grounded for a month.. or getting reamed from like every kid in my class when I got back cuz we had just gone through the DARE program thing.. or that none of that worked and I still smoke :lol

·
Registered
71 Posts
I talk to myself...Sometimes I can have a whole dialogue with myself for hours and hours.

And when I start daydreaming I begin physically doing and saying the things that Im doing in my daydream...Kinda embarasing because I was "caught" at work the other day. :( :) (I cheer up quickly)

1 - 20 of 60 Posts