Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
Administrator
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
SAS has been quieter than usual lately. How is everyone today?

• Love
Reactions: iAmCodeMonkey

·
SAS Member
724 Posts
Wait why did they take away the chat? I used to be on there aaaalll the time back in the day

·
Administrator
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
My next door neighbours are playing their bad music so loud that my window is rattling. It’s always the same songs. They need to look for something else to listen to. :)

• Haha

·
Registered
424 Posts
@Memories of Silence

since you were so nice to look for the songs and post the links I took the liberty of listening to all of them. I offer you and your windows my condolences for having to undergo this music.
It is simply devoid of any melody or diversity, modern music is not my taste.

·
Administrator
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #99 ·
I didn’t realise that I had to go into the shopping centre to pick something up that I ordered with Click and Collect, so I wore my purple moccasin slippers. As well as that, I was wearing a top and pants that I wouldn’t usually wear outside of the house, and my hair was curly, which is how I rarely wear it. I’m glad I didn’t have to walk far and that there weren’t many people around. :) It felt like I was following this list:
Jaw Font Elbow Brassiere Screenshot

• Love

·
Terminator
13,318 Posts
I didn’t realise that I had to go into the shopping centre to pick something up that I ordered with Click and Collect, so I wore my purple moccasin slippers. As well as that, I was wearing a top and pants that I wouldn’t usually wear outside of the house, and my hair was curly, which is how I rarely wear it. I’m glad I didn’t have to walk far and that there weren’t many people around. :) It felt like I was following this list:
View attachment 148292
Glad you were able to get your new coffee maker 😊 and you would make a cute bogan, mate ;)

81 - 100 of 100 Posts