Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
41 - 60 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Did you order a lollipop from amazon and it came with a cat stuck to it? I hate it when that happens.
I ordered toiletries but the lady who sent them had included some fancy wrapping and shredded paper. My kitten likes cardboard boxes so when he seen it was filled with the paper he was delighted . He’s a bit mental I wish I could have post videos here I’ve got such a funny one from today. He was jumping over my arm like some sort of horse show jumper 😂

·
Registered
517 Posts
I ordered toiletries but the lady who sent them had included some fancy wrapping and shredded paper. My kitten likes cardboard boxes so when he seen it was filled with the paper he was delighted . He’s a bit mental I wish I could have post videos here I’ve got such a funny one from today. He was jumping over my arm like some sort of horse show jumper 😂
Just realised it's your cats tongue stuck out with a bit of paper on it! It does look like a lollipop though.

Sounds cute, I like cats but think I'm too over enthuastistic when petting them (I'm used to dogs). I always end up getting scratched.

Reactions: Known

·
Registered
143 Posts
Just realised it's your cats tongue stuck out with a bit of paper on it! It does look like a lollipop though.

Sounds cute, I like cats but think I'm too over enthuastistic when petting them (I'm used to dogs). I always end up getting scratched.
Im not into dogs I think they are cute but they are hard work, needy, can be smelly and they lick your face . Your dog looks cute though. I’ve always had cats so I’m used to them. I also think cats seem to love me like even random ones. My kitten does scratch me but not aggressively just more when he is playing. My kitten makes me laugh all the time as he’s always doing something crazy. Today just topped it off though when he started show jumping over my arm.

·
Barbells and kittens
3,940 Posts
Whenever I buy anything I leave the box out for a week or two. My cats love sleeping on/in new boxes.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Whenever I buy anything I leave the box out for a week or two. My cats love sleeping on/in new boxes.
I like to throw a toy into the box to keep him occupied . He’s an indoor cat so it’s hard to keep him entertained. The greatest source of entertainment is me it seems . He likes to sneak up on me and bite my hair.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Im not into dogs I think they are cute but they are hard work, needy, can be smelly and they lick your face . I’ve always had cats so I’m used to them. I also think cats seem to love me like even random ones. My kitten does scratch me but not aggressively just more when he is playing. My kitten makes me laugh all the time as he’s always doing something crazy. Today just topped it off though when he started show jumping over my arm.
Yes, dogs are all those things and more.

I would argue that cat poop is the smelliest thing known to man though, perhaps its because I'm not used to it but there is no odour quite like it - but I have known dogs try to eat it though so...... Hmm perhaps you are right.

• Haha
Reactions: Known

·
Barbells and kittens
3,940 Posts
I like to throw a toy into the box to keep him occupied . He’s an indoor cat so it’s hard to keep him entertained. The greatest source of entertainment is me it seems . He likes to sneak up on me and bite my hair.
Our older cat still does that occasionally, but less so since we got him a little brother to play with. Every now and then he still likes to sneak up and bite. It's funny because if you play with him he's very careful not to claw you, but doesn't hesitate to bite hard.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yes, dogs are all those things and more.

I would argue that cat poop is the smelliest thing known to man though, perhaps its because I'm not used to it but there is no odour quite like it - but I have known dogs try to eat it though so...... Hmm perhaps you are right.
haha you make a valid point cat poo is definitely stinking 😂

·
Registered
---------------------------- ▓▓▓▓Groovy▓▓▓▓
7,818 Posts
I have a virtual cat, does that count?

·
Registered
517 Posts
I would recommend googling cats in boxes - it's fun. Never knew their love for them was such a big thing - not my cat in the picture.

41 - 60 of 100 Posts