Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

Β·
Administrator
9,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is to replace the chatroom SAS used to have. πŸ™‚ I mentioned starting this thread in What Do You Think Would Make SAS Better?

It is different to threads like Type What You’re Thinking About Right and ones similar to that, and you don’t need to worry as much about going off-topic. This is for conversations, and not only what you’re thinking about (for example).

It will be easier to moderate than the chatroom was because posts can be reported and everything will be easy to see. All of the rules still apply in this thread - please be respectful and don’t post things that belong in 18+. If someone says something you don’t like or don’t agree with, it is always better to ignore it than to let it turn into an argument.

• Love
Reactions: iAmCodeMonkey

Β·
Super Moderator
7,380 Posts
Would you use an IRC chatroom if there was one? (see my recent post in the What you do think would make SAS better thread)

Β·
neens most inner demon
61 Posts
So uuuuhhhhhh. Hi! uuuuhhhhhhhh. /----small talk not found----/. Oh damn it...

Β·
Terminator
13,338 Posts
I expect immediate replies on a chat so I will refresh this page every second to see if someone has replied. Hello all.
Wow, hold your horses there.

You are going to have to be patient, people have lives other than this website you know. Seriously.

Reactions: Memories of Silence

Β·
Administrator
9,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi, everyone πŸ™‚ I hope everyone is having a good day.

• Love

Β·
Administrator
9,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I would had thought this would be in the Just For Fun section. I guess not.
It is for general discussion, so I thought this would be the right section for it.

Β·
Registered
---------------------------- β–“β–“β–“β–“Groovyβ–“β–“β–“β–“
7,840 Posts
I'm hungry, but also I'm lazy so I don't want to make anything to eat. I don't even know what I want to eat, I could make some noodles I guess. I would love to have a pizza, but I don't think I have any frozen ones left over. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...

SAS, make me some fewds and deliver it to my sofa.

Β·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I wish the weather in Chocobo Forest would clear up already, I have some fish to catch and they are not biting in the fog.

Β·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I gave up on Chocobo forest, the fog did not want to let up. I opted instead to try to raise my company rank by acquiring seals. Oh, and I got some food.. the hunger surpassed the level of lazy, so I opened a can of Spaghettios with meatballs, my dog is sitting next to me smacking his lips and giving me really sad eyes. I can't resist the sad eyes.. he's getting half of the can, the dork.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts