Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
jaynex10
1,529 Posts
There's nothing funny about playing Super Mario 64 on a bad emulator...
it's... it's so bad... it hurts to play.
I assume you watched the video of this without the laugh track. It's never really fair to do that to a show that's been edited for a laugh track, because it just automatically makes it really awkward. Although, there were a few problems with that scene. One, why is it so hard for Sheldon to find a good N64 emulator? I'm no genius, but I have an emulator on my computer that can run Mario 64 flawlessly. Also, he's playing the game with the keyboard, SMH.

As for the show, I'm pretty conflicted. It falls into the same stale cliches and formulas that plague almost all network shows, but I still enjoy the dynamic between the main characters. Also, it has unfortunately transformed from a pretty realistic show about nerds, into a typical sitcom about guys who occasionally do nerdy things.

·
jaynex10
1,529 Posts
Melissa Rauch is so cute and hot.

I watch the show all the time.
Agreed, but it makes her relationship with Howard really hard to swallow.

·
Registered
800 Posts
@ Sociallyawkward85

Mayim Bialik makes her first appearance last episode of season 3, but features regulary all of season 4. Her interactions with Penny and Sheldon have been an awesome addition to the show, hopefully she sticks around for atleast another season.

Big Bang is my current fave show, I burnt all 4 seasons as soon as they hit Frostwire, and I watch them constantly.

@ Classified

Agreed, I'm more into Melissa's cuteness over Kaley's hottness myself but.........

Aarti Mann who plays Raj's sister Priya......WOW! is the first word that comes to mind, my jaw dropped the first time she appeared. She's an absolute stunner to look at and her voice and accent gets me every time.

I'm still rooting for Penny to get back with Leonard but I'll miss Priya's fine a** when it happens.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts