Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Edmonton gathering Vs Toronto gathering

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
TOOL
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's obvious Toronto wins

Edit: Montreal sucking is a joke. I actually love Montreal.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Montréal rocks!!!:spank

·
taking a break from SAS
1,408 Posts
I am not Canadian so I won't be voting but I am curious what T.dot is. Google search of Tdot gives Tennessee dept. of transportation. :sus

·
TOOL
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am not Canadian so I won't be voting but I am curious what T.dot is. Google search of Tdot gives Tennessee dept. of transportation. :sus
Toronto. There shouldn't be a dot between T and dot, my bad.

·
Registered
70 Posts
come on there is no compitition edmonton wins by far. we out partied you in every way possible.plus we were all hammered haaaaaa ok did you have a funnel i think not

·
Extreme Racing Driver
39 Posts
Montreal would be kick***
but the people in edmonton are freaking awesome. :boogie

I still love you TO :squeeze

·
Born Of Blotmonað
19,037 Posts
I voted Edmonton because I live here but I lived in Montreal for a year & would love to move back & I've only been to Toronto airport so seeing that city would rock too. It's all good for me really

For the Canadians checking this thread I started a group called The Canadian Collective & you should all join it so we can keep in touch with one another

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
I'm American, so I don't really care either way. I'd alway have to check a map to even know where Edmonton is.

·
Buried at Sea
5,104 Posts
Born in Edmonton, parents are from Montreal, and I lived in Toronto for awhile.

I vote Montreal because it's straight up awesome and I haven't been in far, far too long. Toronto is second because there's stuff. Edmonton third because, ummm, because it's cold and bleak and the Eskimos may not suck this year?

·
Registered
718 Posts
Can non-Canadians vote? ...where's the Montreal option Nameless?!!?...You're just jealous cause you can't speak French!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Why isn't Halifax on this list? You afraid of a little gunfire and raw sewage or something? We're famous for our gunfire and raw sewage parties.

Oh yeah... I don't want to skew the vote, since I don't think I'd be going to either place for one event, but Toronto would be easier if I were to go.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts