Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some people say the anti-christ will be the islamic mahdi (the prophet they're waiting for), some say Obama, or the (black) pope, an alien or a machine even.

Who do you believe could be the anti-christ? Where would he come from and is he already here? Share some of your interesting insights :)

(I think he might be Islamic since they deny No matter Jesus is the Son of God. And from Turkey (Constantinople). No matter who he is, just make sure you don't fall for his tricks, follow him ohiis mark. He would not be the Messiah since only Jesus will appear in the sky).

·
Banned
6,324 Posts
Royals: with all due respect, and bearing in mind that this sub-forum is not for debate, I must ask you to consider that your views on this issue are part of a small & erroneous minority Christian view - & sadly embodies racism, Islamophobia & homophobia.
Thanks.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Royals: with all due respect, and bearing in mind that this sub-forum is not for debate, I must ask you to consider that your views on this issue are part of a small & erroneous minority Christian view - & sadly embodies racism, Islamophobia & homophobia.
Thanks.
Actually I said a lot of Christians believe this. It doesn't mean I discriminate a whole religion when I say the anti christ could be islamic, catholic or another religion. I just like to know if you have different views than me about the subject.

·
Banned
6,324 Posts
Actually I said a lot of Christians believe this. It doesn't mean I discriminate a whole religion when I say the anti christ could be islamic, catholic or another religion. I just like to know if you have different views than me about the subject.
I am concerned that you might be very isolated & I would urge you, if it is possible, to consider joining a mainstream congregation.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks.

·
Banned
6,324 Posts
I don't understand why you've chosen to simply repeat your previous post rather than respond to my comment?

·
Chlorine and Wine
12,105 Posts
Everyone is the anti-Christ. Because they believe. It's like Santa Claus, if you believe it will come true. Humanity speaks for itself :)

·
Banned
6,324 Posts
The sirens in Jersusalem..........think about that.
So that's your idea of scriptural evidence?

The fallacy of a rapture was unheard of until it was invented by John Darby - the founder of an ultimately abusive cult in the late 1800s.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Some people say the anti-christ will be the islamic mahdi (the prophet they're waiting for), some say Obama, or the (black) pope, an alien or a machine even.

Who do you believe could be the anti-christ? Where would he come from and is he already here? Share some of your interesting insights :)

(I think he might be Islamic since they deny No matter Jesus is the Son of God. And from Turkey (Constantinople). No matter who he is, just make sure you don't fall for his tricks, follow him ohiis mark. He would not be the Messiah since only Jesus will appear in the sky).
Right now, the leader of ISIS al-Baghdadi. Obama is just helping him out, whether it's out of ineptitude.....or pride/arrogance.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
The sirens in Jersusalem..........think about that.
So that's your idea of scriptural evidence?

The fallacy of a rapture was unheard of until it was invented by John Darby - the founder of an ultimately abusive cult in the late 1800s.
The Book of Revelations. The WHOLE Book of Revelations.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Get prepared Brothers and Sisters in Christ.

Learn how to help others get to God - sinner's prayer, etc.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
A machine? Like a robot? That is creepy.

Some think Prince William will be the anti-christ. :lol

There are definitely mini anti-christs here already. Not sure who the big one will be.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I don't understand why you've chosen to simply repeat your previous post rather than respond to my comment?
I am sorry I accidentaly posted it twice :) But maybe you don't believe in an anti-christ who will fool the world into thinking he is God. So far I didn't speak any lies though. The muslims are waiting on the mahdi, the pope and Obama could be false prophets. Those following the anti-christ (666) will get a mark. He will perform big wonders to fool people. And he will step into the temple and claim he is God. It's all biblical. Thank you for suggesting a concregation but I am a solo believer and have my own way of believing/experiencing. So, I would rather advise you to follow Jesus the Son of God, of mankind and the way, truth and life, before He comes.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Right now, the leader of ISIS al-Baghdadi. Obama is just helping him out, whether it's out of ineptitude.....or pride/arrogance.
This charistmatic leader? :) Could be. They say he's worse than Osama.

I was maybe thinking more about a charismatic androgenous leader (from the universe):

Ashtar.

These 'prophets' from another galaxies are more dangerous. Devil's in diguise.
Because the devil comes disguised as an angel of light.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
A machine? Like a robot? That is creepy.

Some think Prince William will be the anti-christ. :lol

There are definitely mini anti-christs here already. Not sure who the big one will be.
Yes, like Molek or a robot like in the movie Metropolis. Or an oven we need to sacrifice people to. Yes, Prince william sure is more charismatic but I'm not
sure he is a candidate :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have never really gotten too much into Revelations and the end times. There are so many different views on it and it is one of those things that I believe God never intended us to fully understand. Maybe the things that are going to happen are too much for our minds to comprehend. Matthew 24:36 says "No one knows about that day or hour, "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,http://www.biblestudytools.com/matthew/24.html#fn-descriptionAnchor-f but only the Father."

Matthew 24:42 "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come.http://www.biblestudytools.com/matthew/24.html#cr-descriptionAnchor-43 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming,http://www.biblestudytools.com/matthew/24.html#cr-descriptionAnchor-44 he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready,http://www.biblestudytools.com/matthew/24.html#cr-descriptionAnchor-45 because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

We are to live everyday as if Jesus were coming back today. :)

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have never really gotten too much into Revelations and the end times. There are so many different views on it and it is one of those things that I believe God never intended us to fully understand. Maybe the things that are going to happen are too much for our minds to comprehend. Matthew 24:36 says "No one knows about that day or hour, "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Matthew 24:42 "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

We are to live everyday as if Jesus were coming back today. :)
I never claimed to know the hour but Jesus told us to look out for false prophets and to see the signs. And believers will know the anti-christ when he will arrive. But we need to know to warn others :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts