Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The age difference between these two "Game Of Thrones" actors will blow your mind

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/omg-the-mountain-from-game-of-thrones-is-only-25

Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson plays The Mountain. He was born in 1988. He is currently 25 years old.

Thomas Brodie-Sangster plays Jojen Reed. He was born in 1990. He is currently 24 years old.

These two people are only a year apart in age.

And while we're at it, this is what Thomas Brodie-Sangster looked like when he was the little kid in Love Actually.

I actually knew this already but it still amazes me lol. I think that guy will just look young forever.
Saying that, I think the guy who plays the Mountain looks old for his age too. (He still looks good though).

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
I've never seen Love Actually, but in that picture, the guy he's talking to looks like the back of Bronn's head.

·
Banned
6,269 Posts
I think the Mountain being 25 blows my mind more than Jojen being 24. He looks like he could be almost double my age. Maybe that is a bit of an exaggeration.

·
SAS Member
8800 blue lick road
42,179 Posts
lol young characters are always played by actors much older than them. I actually thought Thomas Brodie-Sangster was younger than me for some reason though but he's not lol he's actually older.

I can't really gauge how old The Mountain looks because I think how built and huge he is skews it in my brain, and then the beard.

I've never seen Love Actually, but in that picture, the guy he's talking to looks like the back of Bronn's head.
That's Liam Neeson lol.

·
Buried at Sea
5,104 Posts
I don't know if it's mindblowing, but I think the short haircut, receding hairline, and facial hair make the one dude look older than he might otherwise.

Also, the younger guy has the same 11 year old's hairstyle in both pictures.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I think the Mountain being 25 blows my mind more than Jojen being 24. He looks like he could be almost double my age. Maybe that is a bit of an exaggeration.
If you told me he was in his late 30's I would have happily believed it.

·
anxious geek
1,315 Posts
I watched Love Actually when it came out when I was 13 and I definitely thought Thomas Brodie-Sangster was younger than me. I've since found out he's a month older than me. Mind blown.
(Of course, it could have been filmed slightly earlier, but still.)

·
Registered
33 Posts
So essentially, The Mountain, being 25, was somehow able to burn The 45 year old Hound's face when they were both 'children.' ...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts