I voted for hardcore religious people and tigers (lol). A lot of the others are kind of confusing and I'm too lazy to google Picture Brides, The California Land Law of 1913, The silent movie "Patria," or Cupacabara
I voted for a few options, including other, which pertains to potholes, but not the kind which are on roadways, which in which itself can be goated, if circumstances were right, which would be one of a kind, which hardly ever happens, to say a little about what may be, and then further more.
i dont own goats but i clicked on long lines, hardcore religious people and other (slow drivers, people that speed up to cut me off, people that are often late, people that walk slow or take up the aisle at a store)
Religion and Politics *yawns*..... people that eat with their mouth open, myself sometimes, bad hair days , clingy people, being broke, being hungry , Amy Winehouse, inflation, public transport, and the uk sometimes. oh yeah n finding a hair in your meal uke
Long lines, hardcore religious people, when I'm put on hold for 30 minutes, valentines day, SA. Also, my goat hates getting stuck in traffic, when the subway breaks down, waiting for slow elevators, slow walkers who take up the whole sidewalk, cheap people who always wanna bargain with you, close minded people, I'll stop now.
- Long lines because I feel like there is more time for a possible anxiety attack
- Hardcore religious people because fanatics are no good for anyone
- Being on hold because it sucks, I’d rather a machine to leave a message for a call back
- Valentine’s Day because the commercial aspect of it, being told you can buy love isn’t good message
- Myself because of my poor social skills
- People because after even the short bits of interaction I often feel worse about myself for one reason or another
- SA because it’s depressing
Long lines, Hardcore religious people, When I'm put on hold, Valentines Day, Myself, Everyone, and SA
Lately, annoying people with cell phones are really bothering me. Anytime I try to study in the library someone talking on their cell seems to decide to sit near me. Apparently librariess are not quiet places anymore