Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

What gets your goal?

• Long lines

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • Forgetting your ATM pin number

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Picture Brides (They never look the same in real life!)

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • The California Land Law of 1913

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The silent movie "Patria"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Necromancers

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Hardcore religious people: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=817RpIYxA8Y[/url]

Votes: 44 72.1%
  • When I'm put on hold

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Polls that make no sense

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Diesel Engines (Too loud)

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Valentines Day ( I'm usually/always alone on that day)

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • Myself

• Everyone

• SA

Votes: 34 55.7%
  • When Someone sets their myspace on private and I can't stalk them anymore!

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • RNA nucleotides

• Natural Causes (Age; lightning; tree)

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Tigers. I miss my goat :(

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Cupacabra

• Other (please specify)

Votes: 14 23.0%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check all the options that apply to you.

·
unashamed perv
1,786 Posts
I voted for hardcore religious people and tigers (lol). A lot of the others are kind of confusing and I'm too lazy to google Picture Brides, The California Land Law of 1913, The silent movie "Patria," or Cupacabara o_O

·
anhedonic
2,005 Posts
I said hardcore religious people, everyone, when someone sets her myspace on private and I can't stalk her anymore, and SA.

·
giggling ******
11,070 Posts
I voted for a few options, including other, which pertains to potholes, but not the kind which are on roadways, which in which itself can be goated, if circumstances were right, which would be one of a kind, which hardly ever happens, to say a little about what may be, and then further more.

·
Viva La Raza!
34,841 Posts
i dont own goats but i clicked on long lines, hardcore religious people and other (slow drivers, people that speed up to cut me off, people that are often late, people that walk slow or take up the aisle at a store)

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hardcore religious people, Internet trolls and Political wingnuts, to name a few.

·
Too School for Cool
6,857 Posts
RNA nucleotides! So many hours spent studying them.

Also hardcore religous people and polls than make no sense. And SA and Valentines Day I suppose.

·
Call Me !!!!
4,066 Posts
Religion and Politics *yawns*..... people that eat with their mouth open, myself sometimes, bad hair days , clingy people, being broke, being hungry , Amy Winehouse, inflation, public transport, and the uk sometimes. oh yeah n finding a hair in your meal :puke

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Long lines, hardcore religious people, when I'm put on hold for 30 minutes, valentines day, SA. Also, my goat hates getting stuck in traffic, when the subway breaks down, waiting for slow elevators, slow walkers who take up the whole sidewalk, cheap people who always wanna bargain with you, close minded people, I'll stop now.

·
breaking free
2,171 Posts
When people chew with their mouths open. That is my biggest pet peeve. So gross!

·
Born Of Blotmonað
19,483 Posts
- Long lines because I feel like there is more time for a possible anxiety attack
- Hardcore religious people because fanatics are no good for anyone
- Being on hold because it sucks, I’d rather a machine to leave a message for a call back
- Valentine’s Day because the commercial aspect of it, being told you can buy love isn’t good message
- Myself because of my poor social skills
- People because after even the short bits of interaction I often feel worse about myself for one reason or another
- SA because it’s depressing

·
giggling ******
11,070 Posts
When people chew with their mouths open. That is my biggest pet peeve. So gross!
I just dislike people who chew. Chewing is disgusting and should be done in private. Swallowing, if chewing is complete, is okay.

·
Protector of the Den
15,065 Posts
Long lines, Hardcore religious people, When I'm put on hold, Valentines Day, Myself, Everyone, and SA

Lately, annoying people with cell phones are really bothering me. Anytime I try to study in the library someone talking on their cell seems to decide to sit near me. Apparently librariess are not quiet places anymore :(

1 - 20 of 31 Posts