Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
It's one of the few comedies that make me laugh, but I haven't seen the latest episodes. I mostly watch re-runs. I can't imagine how they can do it without Eric, since the show centers around his family. And I think I have a crush on Hyde--he showed up in one of my dreams a couple weeks ago... :um

·
Registered
101 Posts
brimontz said:
Kelso is supposed to be on once in a while at least. But Eric leaving is like Ritchie leaving Happy Days. The show won't be the same no matter what they do.

Brian
aww man that sucks, he was so funny on that show. taking him out of the show would be like making a peanut butter n jelly sandwich but with no jelly :fall

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
My favorite Kelso moment was when he was trying to explain to Red what he was doing in Red's garage (when he, Eric, and Donna were planning on stealing a "High Street" sign for Hyde's birthday), and he concocted this story about trying to save a rabbit that was stuck up in a tree that Eric had thrown in the tree. I was in tears laughing so hard at that scene.

Brian

·
The b**** is back
1,121 Posts
Kelso owns. A lot of people underestimate Kutcher, I think his comic timing is impeccable. "Jackie, you cheated out of spite, but I cheated out of joy!"

·
Registered
408 Posts
I think all of the cast members have wonderful chemistry together. I agree the Kelso has great comic timing....Fez is freakin' hillarious as well. Eric is the 'emotional center' of the show yet he can also be really funny.

·
Potato
1,002 Posts
glittergaze said:
Yeah, it is pretty good. It's going to be weird next season though, without Eric and Kelso.
Why was I not informed of this?! How could they still do the show without them.. Is it going to morph into the 80s Show, or what? Even though there was already one (that sucked).

Is the actress who plays Donna naturally blonde? My dad swears she is, but I just want to make sure

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
dez said:
I watch it sometimes. I think it's hilarious. Isn't there a "That 80s show" as well or something?
The problem with That 80s Show was that it was created by the same people who created That 70s Show. Those people grew up in the 70s and have a fondness for that decade, which they didn't as much for the 80s, and it showed in the program, which was not very funny. They should have had people who were teens in the 80s create That 80s Show, and then, maybe the show would have been better.

Brian

·
Registered
32 Posts
I actually just started watching this show about four months ago, I can't believe I waited so long. I'm am completely in love with Donna and Eric. I mostly only watch the reruns though, I have so much to catch up on.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts