Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I went and looked at a house for rent. I have wanted to move out on my own for quite a while but have always been to scared to take the first step of inquiring about a place. But not today. first I called the owner then went and met him in person to look at the place. Leading up to it I had huge anxiety, my shoes were overflowing with sweat but I went anyway.

And it went pretty good. I made small talk with the owner asked a few questions and even made a joke and I don't think my anxiety was even noticeable. The place wasn't really what I was looking for but now I have this unbelievable feeling of accomplishment.

Anyway. I think part of the reason I was able to do this thing was because of all of you guys. Reading all the positive stories from people just like me challenging themselves, winning battles against anxiety, setting goals... etc gave me the confidence and the inspiration to do something too. So thanks everyone for sharing your wonderful uplifting stories and keep them coming. :D

·
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
76 Posts
Aww ur welcome haha
Wat u wrote just there goes to show that once u do sumting its never as hard the next tym!! That sud giv us all the motivation to do new things

1 - 2 of 2 Posts