Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On facebook this girl i met a few weeks ago invited me to come to her church. Anyway, I don't really wanna do that so i just never responded to that message.
Today i met her after work and she personally invited me this time, it started with 'what are you doing on saturday.'

This time i ( like the inexperienced fool i know i am) asked my brother what to do. He said to play along, visiting a church doesn't mean joining it.

Later today on a bus home, this girl randomly asks me my name.. and i asked hers back, at this point, I could see that both she and her friend were watching me expectantly .. so i said to myself, oh what the heck, its not like i actually have a girlfriend to account to ... I played along, continued talking, numbers ..and am now texting her.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its amazing what happens once you've stopped dressing like a student and start dressing like a working man ...

These sort of things never happened while i was in school and college. Oh well, let me stop there.. i shouldn't complain, i'll just take the pill and see where this goes (reference to the matrix)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts