Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
941 - 957 of 957 Posts

·
😒🤡
6,838 Posts
It is ridiculous how you have to have usernames and accounts for so many things now. For some reason, I didn't write down my username to my account to pay my lightbill so I had to manually pay it over the phone. Yaaay. 😒 But I had the password written down. Usually I dont have this problem. Usually, it's the password I have trouble with cause I write it down and I either can't find it or when I do have it written down it'll say it's the wrong password. And I still couldn't figure out my username. Lol Guess I'll have to find that out or make a new account.

Can't keep up with it all without writing it down either. I probably have like 50 usernames and passwords for different things. 🤣

·
Super Moderator
34,592 Posts
It is ridiculous how you have to have usernames and accounts for so many things now. For some reason, I didn't write down my username to my account to pay my lightbill so I had to manually pay it over the phone. Yaaay. 😒 But I had the password written down. Usually I dont have this problem. Usually, it's the password I have trouble with cause I write it down and I either can't find it or when I do have it written down it'll say it's the wrong password. And I still couldn't figure out my username. Lol Guess I'll have to find that out or make a new account.

Can't keep up with it all without writing it down either. I probably have like 50 usernames and passwords for different things. 🤣
So much this. My mother is always trying to get me to do things for them online and I'm like "Oh no! I don't need another password to keep up with!". She's like "Oh, you don't want to do anything for us!". I'm like "No! You don't get it! I already have a zillion passwords to keep up with! I'm drowning in random characters and numbers and weird symbols! I'm done!" And then she's like "If it was something you wanted, you'd do it!" But no. There are lots of things I do not bother with online because I don't want more passwords to keep up with. At this point I even have a password for my damn lightbulbs! It looked so simple on the packaging. "Just download the app and you can control your lights with your voice!" I get them home and the first thing is "Oh, you need an account and a password and it has to have 35 characters all random with letters, numbers and symbols"

·
😒🤡
6,838 Posts
So much this. My mother is always trying to get me to do things for them online and I'm like "Oh no! I don't need another password to keep up with!". She's like "Oh, you don't want to do anything for us!". I'm like "No! You don't get it! I already have a zillion passwords to keep up with! I'm drowning in random characters and numbers and weird symbols! I'm done!" And then she's like "If it was something you wanted, you'd do it!" But no. There are lots of things I do not bother with online because I don't want more passwords to keep up with. At this point I even have a password for my damn lightbulbs! It looked so simple on the packaging. "Just download the app and you can control your lights with your voice!" I get them home and the first thing is "Oh, you need an account and a password and it has to have 35 characters all random with letters, numbers and symbols"
Wow. It's like we need passwords for everything these days. Lol And you really have no choice but to write down passwords cause it's best to use different passwords for every account so its like we have no choice but to write it down. We don't have that good of a memory to remember that many passwords and usernames. At least I don't. Lol...35 characters for a password would be a bit inconvenient. I can see us having like 100 characters for passwords in the future. Then we have to start putting emojis in our passwords. 😂

·
Super Moderator
8,441 Posts
The falsetto singing mailman is here again.

The past few times, I also see a UPS driver blasting heavy metal and banging drumsticks on the steering wheel as he does his route.

Reactions: iAmCodeMonkey

·
Super Moderator
34,592 Posts
The falsetto singing mailman is here again.

The past few times, I also see a UPS driver blasting heavy metal and banging drumsticks on the steering wheel as he does his route.
That would be strange enough if they were regular drumsticks but if they were turkey drumsticks, that would be priceless.

·
Super Moderator
8,441 Posts
That would be strange enough if they were regular drumsticks but if they were turkey drumsticks, that would be priceless.
I cannot unpicture that in my mind now. Thanks. :LOL:

Reactions: WillYouStopDave

·
Administrator
9,133 Posts
I slept through a magnitude 6.0 earthquake that was felt in 5 other States and another 4.0 one 15 minutes later:

·
Super Moderator
8,441 Posts
There is always this middle age asian lady riding around town in a large tricycle with her 2 big malamutes trotting along with her at the front. It always looked like they're actually pulling her like a chariot. The dogs look very proud, composed and have a very still and flawless and smooth form as they run, with a very tunnel vision focused trance. A few times my dog will barked at them and they will not even look at us or reacted in any way. They will just keep looking forward and kept trotting along. I also recalled one time when I spotted them trotting along, a car just honked suddenly startling everyone around. But the dogs didn't even flinched, just kept trotting. They seem completely immune to any external and surrounding stimuli, that has nothing to do with "We must keep on trotting at 3.47 mph. Nothing else matters. We stop for nothing. We are interrupted by nothing... unless it's edible!"

·
Super Moderator
34,592 Posts
I slept through a magnitude 6.0 earthquake that was felt in 5 other States and another 4.0 one 15 minutes later:
I think there was a magnitude 6 here once in the middle of the night and I barely noticed even though I was wide awake. I mean I definitely noticed but it was subtle enough that I could have easily slept through it if I'd been sleeping.

·
Failure's Art
2,487 Posts
I was going to do laudry but I can hear someone else in the laundry room downstairs. My laundry related plans have been foiled once again. Drat.

·
Super Moderator
8,441 Posts
Housemate's labradoodle has been shedding like crazy. Just dozens and dozens of brown hair tumbleweeds on the front door steps and the foyer. Often times they will blow and roll into my room.

·
😒🤡
6,838 Posts
I have a skin tag on the back of my neck. I noticed it there like 3 months ago maybe. My mom said I could get some skin tag removal but I didn't know such a thing existed. So thats what I'll do.

941 - 957 of 957 Posts