Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
921 - 940 of 1022 Posts

·
Karmically Cryptic
Wonder
1,729 Posts
There's a music group at this place I go to. I have an old guitar I barely played in my teens but the group inspired me to learn how to play it. I signed up to a site for online guitar lessons...this is pretty cool, I can go in and play with a group of people every week now, they have guitars, bass, drums, keyboards, tambourines...I feel so inspired...my fingers hurt like hell though!

·
Super Moderator
8,551 Posts
Just found out one of my cousin's husband is actually first cousins with a currently semi-well known tv/movie celebrity. He used to starred in a tv show that I have followed for many years. He was also the lead of one of my favorite indie movies this past year. And they're close enough where he has his actual phone number on his phone contacts and they text each other here and there. Nearly everyone in the extended family that knows about that actor, knew about this for a very long time now, except for me. And they were all shocked that I never knew this entire time.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I recognised someone from here on Reddit and I got all excited and messaged them saying hey.

And then I saw their penis on there too... Was a real nice penis though. Good physique, nice tip.

·
Banned
375 Posts
Work today is gonna be so awful. There’s too much to do today I can’t get it all done and my coworkers are useless.

I just want to go home rn... or maybe I should just quit I have enough money to live a couple years without working.

·
😒🤡
6,985 Posts
Made it late for inventory at work. I rushed like a maniac to get it done. Thought I had to come in at my regular time but now I have to be two hours early for it. At least it's only once a month. Thing that sucks about it is that's 2 extra hours gone from my paycheck. Lol Oh well. I got to stay in bed for awhile.

·
Born Of Blotmonað
19,306 Posts
Lap desk + backlit bluetooth keyboard/mouse + monitor mirroring = TV as PC from the comfort of the recliner, or work from the regular desk without adjusting anything, it’s all seamless & fully integrated

·
Registered
737 Posts
One of my poems was selected to be published for a calendar at this place I go to. There are several centers and thousands of members and I only had a chance of being selected. Though not all of the members entered anything but I think it's kinda cool.
That's fantastic 👍👍👍

·
Registered
737 Posts
I keep getting fruit flies. I shoot one down with vinegar then squish it in a paper towel, hate doing this, only for another to appear, then another, then another.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Something bothered me on Tuesday at a place I have been going to for over 20 years. They've not done this thing before. Then I was thinking how can I phrase what I want to say or maybe just not say anything and just stop going there. So I just called up and said to the guy on the phone id like to make a request. He was so, so nice he asked what is your request? I decided to say something because I am going to stop going there for sure if what they did on Tuesday is now what they're going to do from now on. So it doesn't matter if I say something or not.

·
😒🤡
6,985 Posts
I wouldnt really put this in dull and unexciting necessarily but the woman at the post office asked me if I heard what the lady said that she was dealing with. I said no I wasn't paying attention. Lol So I wanted to know what she said since she asked me. Figured it would be something pretty interesting but I guess it was very mildly interesting. She told me she was giving some kind of package that she had to Mark Wahlberg and his family. Lol I just said that's pretty cool. But it was kind of eh to me. Still more interesting than some things I suppose. Especially since I usually go to the post office, get my packages and go home. 😂 Me personally, I wouldn't give anything to a celebrity. It must've been something important. Who knows?

·
Super Moderator
7,387 Posts
I keep getting fruit flies. I shoot one down with vinegar then squish it in a paper towel, hate doing this, only for another to appear, then another, then another.
Oh yes, the things can be such a household pest! The fruit flies often annoy me, if anything I'd rather have regular flies. They're annoying too, but at least you can spot them easily and there tend to be only a few at once. Fruit flies are usually rare in winter, but in summer there can sometimes be swarms of them.

·
Registered
737 Posts
I've been growing potential bonsais for a few months now, buying bottled spring water as it is purer for them. I don't like to do this as it's a lot of plastic. So I was looking into boiling it. I boiled some and was really shocked how much calcium is left on the bottom of the pan
Food Tableware Coffee Dishware Ingredient

·
Registered
506 Posts
I upgraded my dumbells from 2 to 4 kilos. Before anyone starts laughing I do all kinds of excersizes with them not just bicep curls (the entire upper body muscles need to work) so I can’t stuff them up to 10 kilo or so because that would make some excersizes way too hard :p

921 - 940 of 1022 Posts