Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
901 - 920 of 958 Posts

·
Administrator
9,134 Posts
My computer was on 99% about 20 minutes ago, and now it is on 100% without being charged. That always happens on this one, and I don't know why.

• Love
Reactions: iAmCodeMonkey

·
😒🤡
6,840 Posts
I've been working so much overtime that I was so tired and forgot my clothes were done in the washing machine until I woke up an hour before work. My clothes just barely had enough time to get dry to the point where my pants were a little damp. I waa in such a rush I broke my fingernail off. Too much overtime is no fun. :/ And I have no backup at work. But the overtime won't last forever so I should just take it while I can. I don't see how people work 7 days a week cause you have to have time to get stuff done. 6 days is okay but id rather just work 5. And there's no telling when my worker is coming back to work. I was told the 4th of next month. Now I'm being told it might be after the 4th. Both a good and a bad thing. I have mixed feelings about overtime cause I like my free time and being able to get stuff done outside of work. And being forgetful cause you work too much sucks.

·
Administrator
9,134 Posts
There were two stamps from Christmas 1992 on the envelope I got today. 🙂

• Love
Reactions: iAmCodeMonkey

·
Registered
395 Posts
I have a crush on a guy that works in the new coffee house I visited today. Don't know why I like geek chic and guys in glasses. He's probably 10 years younger than me which is depressing..

·
😒🤡
6,840 Posts
There was some super loud thunder this morning. It kept me up for awhile. Lol Haven't heard loud thunder like that in a good minute.

·
Karmically Cryptic
Wonder
1,656 Posts
One of my poems was selected to be published for a calendar at this place I go to. There are several centers and thousands of members and I only had a chance of being selected. Though not all of the members entered anything but I think it's kinda cool.

·
😒🤡
6,840 Posts
One thing I don't like about laying down in my car during my break is I don't feel like getting back up to go into work. Lol This overtime is making me just a bit tired. Haha.

·
Super Moderator
7,380 Posts
Sorry wrong thread for that kind of thing, but I don't know how or if the mods can move individual posts from one thread to another, any more. It was easy with the old forum software! :(

·
😒🤡
6,840 Posts
I'm craving a smoothie. I could drink like 3 of them right now. I need to get a blender and just buy some bananas and strawberries or something.

·
Registered
716 Posts
After I read an article that Macky put about a lady suffering terribly because her upstairs neighbours we so noisy I went to get some carpet just incase as I have wooden flooring. Was bringing it back by balancing it on the handlebars and saddle of my bicycle. It was wrapped in black bin liners as was gonna rain that day. Got a few strange looks as I walked through town. Maybe they thought I was transporting a dead body around lol

901 - 920 of 958 Posts