Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
841 - 860 of 915 Posts

·
Administrator
9,013 Posts
I have a bruise on my knee, and every time I see it, it is a different colour.

Reactions: iAmCodeMonkey

·
😒🤡
6,597 Posts
I could not finish most of my BBQ earlier so I'm eating it late. Lol Really, I don't even want it right now. I think I'll just save it for tomorrow.

·
experimental sincerity
1,371 Posts
My Baywatch shorts have finally arrived. I am half way to turning into Mitch Buchannon.

·
Loathed Loiterer
8,250 Posts
There is some strange man standing across the intersection at the mall parking lot just shouting out loud gibberish with a megaphone at no one by himself in the middle of the late late night.

·
Registered
598 Posts
There is a film out at the cinema at the moment that from the trailer looks like it has some outstanding and incredibly powerful performances. This is a film that I would want to see on my own. But what will society think if you go to the cinema on your own haha. I was planning to go, outside of my local area so no one would know me. But that thought, what will people think, really brought down my mood. In my mind I am playing out the scenario and they are saying stuff to me and I am saying but I am not sociable etc etc I feel like I am always fighting people, always wanting to justify why I am like this. After that I just felt I just want to go to bed. But managed to stay awake the whole day yaaay. But jeez cinema prices are expensive; I don't want to buy the whole cinema haha

·
😒🤡
6,597 Posts
So I went to look inside the trailer being offered to me abd the old man had his shirt off. Lol That was the random highlight of my day. I was smiling while he was talking but only because the situation was funny and a bit awkward...

Guess I'll actually be getting this one but it's a different one from the one I got offered a few days ago. Looks nice too.

·
Banned
Somewhere else.
64 Posts
Someone got me marjijuana for my birthday, I wanted to try it for the supposed medicinal purposes....🥴🚬.. so far it's not really doing anything, why do people smoke this ? Maybe I'm doing it wrong cause I don't smoke normally.. meh... 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
598 Posts
Recently there seems to be lots of bees on the ground; seeing at least one a day. I tried getting flowers for them but doesn't always seem to work, maybe that's it for them anyway. But I'm gonna take a little pot of sugar and a little pot of water and a lid from a jam jar so if I see one I can mix the water with sugar and put it on the lid and maybe help one of the lil guys out. I heard on the radio that they can actually drown if you put the liquid on a spoon for them, so won't put too much in the lid of the jar.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am currently lying on my bed wishing I had the motivation to do something other than lie on my bed
There with ya.... was looking forward to going out somewhere buy plans changed. As much as i have SA, I don't feel like staying in all the time. For me, I have to get something done or go somewhere. I can't do nothing. But if I do go somewhere, as long as it's not with a group or where I'm expected to socialize.

·
😒🤡
6,597 Posts
Well, I went to two different places to check out apartments. One was over 900 a month and the other one was over 700 for 2 rooms. And the one for 1 bedroom had too many applicants. Ugh...

·
Loathed Loiterer
8,250 Posts
A crow has been diving bombing the neighborhood yellow tabby cat on the tree outside home. They've been going at it for nearly an hour now. The non stop gawking from the crows and the screeching from the cat. Now 2 additional crows came as reinforcements and joined in. The cat is holding his ground well though.

- The crows are gone. The cat is chilling at the same spot in the sun. Winner 😼 .

·
Failure's Art
2,323 Posts
Today I cut up a cantaloupe despite having absolutely no prior cantaloupe slicing experience whatsoever. And I feel like I did a pretty good job. I even got all the guts in the middle out. I guess I'm just a natural.

841 - 860 of 915 Posts