Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Lost
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even if today was just like any other; what did you get up to? Anything exciting to report?

·
Registered
449 Posts
high as a kite and texting a girl i like. Im shaking uncontrollaby and need to take out my contacts. Thinkin about staying with glasses, i look damn good and smart in my glasses.

·
Suit up!
390 Posts
Today is awful. I feel like I've been on the verge of tears all day. Although I haven't had a good cry in a longgg time so it's kind of bittersweet.

·
Chief Worrier
1,889 Posts
i had a pretty good day. went to a wedding shower and was only slight anxious. then i went running, and i'm still high from the endorphins. :]

·
Banned
583 Posts
It was long and awkward...

I had work, but on weekends it's only two people that work, so it was awkward when we didn't have any costumers.... =\

It's over with now though, so I can keep on going.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I got up in an ok mood. i work in a new position at work (Information Technology) and even though i am nervous about it i like it pretty well...i got a lot to learn but i forced myself to do it. So i guess im excited because its what im going to school for. i havnt done much today just read, run errands, and talk to my girlfriend so today has been good.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Pretty bored. It's been raining ALL DAY long! Haven't really done much, except watch a few movies and play Texas Hold'Em. A friend invited me over tonight, but, I don't feel like going. I'm in a good mood though.

·
stillborn
1,764 Posts
Today was eventful. For me. Went to my grandparents house and helped my Grandmother clean out her 1970's living room. It was really hard to watch her keep some of her Godawful stuff. But... it's her life... We went through some boxes hidden under her couch and I got to keep some 1950's romance novels. I don't know if I'll get around to reading them though, they just look good on the shelf.

And she gave me a coffee tin FULL TO THE BRIM with pennies. For me to count. I know there's a lot of money in there but I just felt depressed knowing that I have time to count them all.

After that I went to my ballet rehearsal. I was anxious above normal and my dancing was stressed and rigid. Not fluid and graceful like it was supposed to be. Ugh. Recital is tomorrow.

So now I have to sit my lazy butt down and get working on a screenplay for a film I'm making with my only friend. I have two weeks. We make films with Groovy Girls because we have no resources. But all young aspiring directors start like that I suppose.

I'd better start this screenplay soon but I'm getting sidetracked.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts