·
speechless
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A moment where you like just want to die! lol

·
Registered
169 Posts
I went to sign up for a gym and there was this really cute girl who gave me the sheet to fill out, well when I started filing it out my hands started shaking so bad I couldn’t hold the pen. She gave me this look like “wtf is this guy getting a seizure or what”, I wanted to go home and slice my wrists…

·
APRA
257 Posts
In highschool in one of my classes we were giving introductions of ourselves and when it was my turn to stand up and talk about myself i was shaking so bad, my heart felt like it was going to explode and my voice was trembling. I wanted to disappear :afr. This happened before i even knew what social anxiety was.

·
Banned
372 Posts
In highschool a guy I had a crush on was walking towards me in the halls and I got so nervous that I wasn't paying attention to where I was going, so I ran into this realy big guy's stomach and sort of bounced off. my crush saw the whole thing. smooth:D

another time in the halls there was a wave of kids going in the doors I was trying to go out of and I decided that I would brave the current. This turned out to be a bad idea, people were giving me WTF hostile looks and I started feeling panicked because of all the people, which made me look like an even bigger weirdo. yay!:b

·
Registered
769 Posts
In highschool a guy I had a crush on was walking towards me in the halls and I got so nervous that I wasn't paying attention to where I was going, so I ran into this realy big guy's stomach and sort of bounced off. my crush saw the whole thing. smooth:D

another time in the halls there was a wave of kids going in the doors I was trying to go out of and I decided that I would brave the current. This turned out to be a bad idea, people were giving me WTF hostile looks and I started feeling panicked because of all the people, which made me look like an even bigger weirdo. yay!:b
lol the stomach thing made me laugh!

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
My experience was far worse and depressing than you guys...

I was once put in a situation wherein I was forced to stay with a small group of people (9-12 people) in a small confined space for about 7-9 hours. I didn't expect that this would happen and all the people in the small room were socializing and having conversations. I couldn't join in the conversations because I couldn't relate to 95% of what they were talking about (so sad). After a while people started to question why I was so quiet and then later on I was put in the spot and I was the center of attention of all the people in the room. They asked me alot of questions such as "do you have a girlfriend?" "do you like partying?". I kept on twitching and showing signs of nervousness during that moment. Most of my answers to those questions was "no" so I can tell that they can sense that I am a dull and boring quiet person. I really felt pathetic and stupid afterwards and If I could have known that this would happen I would have avoided it...

·
Registered
106 Posts
What was this? Some kind of experiment?

My experience was far worse and depressing than you guys...

I was once put in a situation wherein I was forced to stay with a small group of people (9-12 people) in a small confined space for about 7-9 hours. I didn't expect that this would happen and all the people in the small room were socializing and having conversations. I couldn't join in the conversations because I couldn't relate to 95% of what they were talking about (so sad). After a while people started to question why I was so quiet and then later on I was put in the spot and I was the center of attention of all the people in the room. They asked me alot of questions such as "do you have a girlfriend?" "do you like partying?". I kept on twitching and showing signs of nervousness during that moment. Most of my answers to those questions was "no" so I can tell that they can sense that I am a dull and boring quiet person. I really felt pathetic and stupid afterwards and If I could have known that this would happen I would have avoided it...

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
What was this? Some kind of experiment?
No, it was a school activity we had outside of the school area. IT was terrible cause I HAD NO CHOICE but to stay there cause if I do I would get certain penalties. I HATE IT WHEN THESE TYPE OF THINGS HAPPEN TO ME! I think my self-esteem crashed after the incident :mum

·
Registered
5 Posts
Something similar happened to me as did to setolac a couple of weeks ago. My friends and were going on a weekend trip with one of my friends boyfriends and his friends and at the last minute three of my friends decided not to go so it was just me, my friends with the boyfriend, her boyfriend and his friends. It was so horrible because the only reason I went was because I thought with all my friends there, it would be okay and comfortable, but instead it was just me thrown in with this group of strangers who are so different from me. They just wanted to drink and go clubbing and I hate that. I went clubbing the first night, but the second night I stayed in the hotel by myself and told them to go without me. I barely talked the whole trip with any of them, and I'm pretty sure they think I'm weird and boring and my friend is probably disappointed in me for not socializing.:blank

1 - 12 of 12 Posts