Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TMNT was it when I was 4. Power Rangers was it when I was 5. Looking back on those power rangers episodes... man, what was I watching

·
c'est moi
5,888 Posts
Michelangelo was my favorite when I was a kid. :)

These ones in the trailer look weird haha.

Power Rangers lol. I did not watch Power Rangers (was a teenager when they were beginning to be popular). However, it is funny how you go back and watch your old kid stuff and see how very different it is now that you're older.

·
Starlight and moonbeams
20,920 Posts
My predictions:

Megan Fox will be the best April 'O Neil. The one in the first movie was not completely right for the character (even though I liked her), and the one in the second and third movies was just goofy and childish. Attractive, yes, but not the one from the cartoons.

The turtles will be terrible. One of the most appealing things about the 3 TMNT movies was that they were goofy and fun. This movie seems to have sucked all the fun and humor out of them.

The only thing that could save it is if the Shredder and Splinter were good. Especially Shredder. Now that the Turtles look scary, we need the Shredder to look absolutely terrifying.

I just hope it doesn't ruin the franchise. Even though I'm 31, I still watch the first three movies, and enjoy them. Yes, I'm a big kid at heart. I remember seeing the first film in the theaters!

·
Advanced Industries
2,998 Posts
This seems almost too serious. I loved TMNT as a kid, but the way its being portrayed now as "realistic" kinda seems weird to me.

·
Lone Wolf
993 Posts
Looks like a piece of **** and so it shall be that is my prediction. But frankly I've been predicting that since I saw the name Megan Fox come up.

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
I hope Krang is in the sequel. I know who they can get to play him.

·
Chlorine and Wine
12,105 Posts
How does Michael Bay get work?

·
Retired Bingo Cook
11,401 Posts
Will this movie have Vanilla Ice? Go ninja go ninja go Go ninja go ninja Go ninja. I can't wait to see this movie. I have always been a fan of the Ninja Turtles.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts