Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased The Orange Box a couple of years ago, but never got around to playing it. In fact, I've lost the Box now, but fortunately I had the foresight to activate it on steam and have downloaded it again for my PC.

I'm playing a spy at the moment which allows me to work on my own - which is quite fitting. Of course, it's also thoroughly enjoyable to trick the other team(s) and harass (or on occasion annihilate) them from behind, and quite satisfying to be doing my part for the team as whole. HOWEVER... I keep ending up with bad teams, especially on the advanced maps :(. I was wondering if there were any players on SA that are in/would be interested in making a team.

I don't have a mic atm and it's unlikely that I'll have one in the near future due to financial constraints.

Also, how do you add people on Steam anyone? Account name or Tag? Thanks :)

·
ΔX
3,179 Posts
I havn't played it for a while, but, I could spare some time. I'll PM you my steam name. I've played FPS games for quite a while, so I'm not bad.

·
3.14 rocks!
701 Posts
I just started to play TF2, 120 hours in in 30 days! Now I am a bit burnt out. As for teams, just keep looking for a good server until you find a few you like. I rotate between three servers depending on what I want to do. But yeah, spy is tough on larger population games.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.