Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry my first post is in this section but i don't know where else to look for friends. I was forced to create a facebook account by my teacher for my business class and I'm just really scared my classmates will find out i only have like 1 true friend. If any of you could possibly add me and kinda not say anything about s.a. that would SAVE me. Maby some of you can say hi on my wall or something. Please guys Help me out. Im really stressed right now. Thanks in advance.

my email is [email protected]

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Catiey, welcome to :sas

·
Painfully Shy Guy
418 Posts
I'm so sorry for you. I'm not on facebook either because I don't want people to know how far behind the rest of my social peers that I really am.

I would definitely add you if I could but I bet a bunch of fellow SAS'ers will so rest easy and good luck with the rest of the course.

·
ಠ ¿ ಠ
913 Posts
Well, I know several people who don't have Facebook. It's natural. Some people just don't like Facebook. Say you have a MySpace or something. If people do look at your profile and don't see many friends, they'll probably just think you don't use Facebook much, more so if you don't fill out much profile information or have a picture up.

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
That's so ridiculous. What's with the obsession with facebook. My teacher brought up facebook last year as well, but luckily we never did anything with it. If I were you I'd just say I didn't have one, but I guess this works too.

·
Monster
6,552 Posts
Please be careful about giving your information to strangers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
wow im in the same kind of situation you are. My one friend friend finally made me an account and its now up to me to find all my "friends. That really sucks that you were forced to make one. Ill add you and be quiet about it :). Anyone else can feel free to add me [email protected]

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's so ridiculous. What's with the obsession with facebook. My teacher brought up facebook last year as well, but luckily we never did anything with it. If I were you I'd just say I didn't have one, but I guess this works too.
I know eh? Everyone that has a computer has facebook. When someone use to ask me if I had facebook I would tell them no and they give me a look like im on drugs or something lol. Thanks for those that were kind enough to add me. Keep'em coming :)

·
SAS Member
939 Posts
That's just wrong that a teacher would force his/her students to get a Facebook account. I don't have an account, but I'm glad there's some folks here that are helping you out. Best of luck :)

·
Registered
400 Posts
Hi Caitey.
I added you on Facebook !
Yeah i agree with everyone else thats stupid that the teacher is making you have a facebook account.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts