·
Banned
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
---

·
Viva La Raza!
34,841 Posts
not sure what it is but are you sure you want that? its mainly a solid black color which if you want it to look good you'll have to retouch it every several years or it'll look faded

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
not sure what it is but are you sure you want that? its mainly a solid black color which if you want it to look good you'll have to retouch it every several years or it'll look faded
Yeah, I've heard that tattoos fade. I'm assuming the old guys with now bluish tats originally had pitch black ink on them when they were young drunken Marines getting inked with their equally intoxicated buddies.

·
Registered
60 Posts
The fading can largely be avoided if you apply a high SPF sunscreen to the tat whenever you expose it to sunlight. And it's not a bad idea to wear sunscreen whether you have tats or not. ;)

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
I think that's a good start, but there's so much more that could be done with that. I think that's a really cool design, but it's just too solid. You should just use the design as a etch, make the design a bit more detailed and add some color. Just describe to the tattoo artist what you want. I also think you have to look at some of the previous work he/she has done. After all, you have one shot to make it look good :)

Just print this out and bring along other images you may like so the tattoo artist has an idea about who you are. When they know this, they do a hell better job.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts