Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wouldnt it be funny/terrifying to wear a t-shirt that had the words TALK TO ME! in huge capital letters on the front?

I'm a touch tipsy so excuse the random topic x

·
is getting over herself
12,022 Posts
oh my god - that is sooooo cute. If I saw someone wearing that I would hug them. Providing they weren't screaming my eyes my eyes

·
A Living Woman
3,464 Posts
That is a really cute shirt. :)

I, of course, would then think that someone would read it and try to hurt me because they think I'm too shy to stand up for myself. I have now completely ruined the cuteness of that shirt in my mind. Haha gees.

·
3rd SAS Battalion
886 Posts
Don't let your SA take over. It's saying "come to the dark side Luke" and making you think of bad things.
I take your point but I don't think I'd want to exchange my dignity for conversation. It's possible to keep both. Walking around with a t-shirt on that says "talk to me" if they saw it I think the majority of people would think "what a loser."

·
Time Lord
178 Posts
I'd wear one (prolly with a sweater over top though, you'd have to be creepy and stare to realize what it said)
if I saw somebody wearing one I wouldn't talk to them, but it would be cute/funny

·
anhedonic
2,005 Posts
I wouldn't wear that specific shirt, but I once saw one that said, "I'm with nobody" and had arrows pointing to either side.

·
Registered
7,435 Posts
No too attention drawing for my taste. I know thats kinda the point but I can't help but think people will think I'm a loser as other posters have said above.
I wouldn't wear that specific shirt, but I once saw one that said, "I'm with nobody" and had arrows pointing to either side.
For some reason though, this seems more do-able for me.

·
Registered
310 Posts

·
anhedonic
2,005 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
:teethWho do you think you are, putting on such AIRS! How could you be so cocky!

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Id wear it anytime, any place

I gotta get one and go out and get someone to take pics

1 - 20 of 37 Posts