Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you like them?? Most of their songs are annoying as ***** but I do like two songs.

·
Chlorine and Wine
12,105 Posts
Because why not?

Yeah, I like some of their songs I guess. It's nothing I've sat down and listened to all the way through, as far as I can recall.

·
Despite all my rage..
2,757 Posts
I love them. I loved their Self-Titled album and Toxicity and I liked some songs on the two albums after that too.

·
Registered
903 Posts
I still like this band a lot. They were far more interesting musically than most other mainstream bands during their existence, even if they did have some annoying aspects.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Hypnotize and Mezmerize are amazing. I listen to them back to back several times. Yeah, I like SOAD, a lot! When can we start posting their music?

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
they got some good songs. i haz all their albums

·
Buried at Sea
5,104 Posts
Because social anxiety is not the only topic discussed on this site?
I'm just not understanding the "here's a band I really don't like. I should make a thread about them!" But, I don't need to understand everything. Carry on...

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,377 Posts
Yeah I like them, not all their songs, but quite a few.

they got some good songs. i haz all their albums

Daron should have sung lead on more songs, Serj's voice is interesting but still.

They don't seem to do much now other than the odd festival gig, which is annoying if you ever want to see them live sans a stadium/massive field. Green Day do the same kind of thing now as well :/

On the opposite end of SOAD's musical spectrum :D this song is fun:

·
Writer
2,521 Posts
Aerials was quite good. Spiders was ok too.

I did not like the rest of their songs that i heard.

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
They have a song called Vicinity Of the Obscenity. I googled by what they mean when they were singing teracotta pie and I was like "Oh, so that's what they meant."

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
"My **** stinks much better than yours, my **** stinks right down to the floor!" :lol

Yeah, their lyrics can get pretty hilarious.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Try "This Cocaine Makes Me Feel Like I'm On This Song" then.

"There's nothing wrong with me
There's something wrong with you"

Don't eat the fish.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts