Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya all I am new to all of this I am hoping that I will find some people out there who are living with blushing and sweaty palms.

I tend to blush more when I meet new people and its starting to get me down.

·
Banned
177,222 Posts
Hey alisonmc, welcome to :sas

·
Registered
754 Posts
Blushing and sweating palms are my worst physical symptoms- I hate it :(
It's even worse when I don't realise I am blushing and someone points it out, which makes me feel so much worse when I can tell I am blushing.

It tends to happen to me a few times a day, even when I'm just talking to someone.

Anyway, hello and welcome :)

·
Registered
154,228 Posts
Welcome, AlisonMc! :)!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Iontophoresis (with pure water, nothing added to it) works perfectly for me. No chemicals involved. I simply connect two containers of water with 9 V batteries connected in series. At the bottom of the containers lie sheets of alluminium which are connected to the current. On top of that I have plasic mats with holes in them.

I rest both my hands and my feet on them. My symptoms are totally gone. My hands are more dry than those of the average person!

This method is not well known outside of Germany; but it is 100% medically accepted and recommend here by all doctors.

The good thing is that if you know a tiny bit about electronics, you can easily build a machine for less than 20 USD - compared to hundreds of USD for a "professional" machine, which does exactly the same.

Please note though: Never ever consider using your wall power socket as the energy source. You know why.

·
Registered
97 Posts
As for the blushing - I got better with age. It still is a problem sometimes and very uncomfortable. Medication helps, of course...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.