Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Do you like sushi?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Never tried it, but I've wanted to for a long time. A sushi restaurant just opened in this town so now I have an opportunity. Just need someone to go with ;)

·
Registered
229 Posts
I havn't tried it either but I want too

·
Registered
994 Posts
wituckius said:
I might of tried it; I just don't remember.
Wendy's does not offer it wituckius-)))

I'm not a fan of it.......When I eat, I like to eat..........I don't like anything light.......... I don't take a steak, roll it up, make it look presentable and eat it before at least browning it............Ick. Yes, I tried it, no, it's not a standard fair in my diet. I think I said Ick;-)

·
Registered
994 Posts
Hey, you're saving it for "Something special.";-)) Too funny.........My daughter and I ate there the other day, and I thought of you.......I need a "Real" life............. :fall

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Overall I dont like Sushi. I do like the vegitarian Sushi though, or sushi made with beef. I hate fish and all of that, and thats what sushi mainly is so had to go with no.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I like sushi.... however I always through the rice bit it comes with away.... I dislike rice :p

But Sushi.... mmmmm

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
I tried sushi for the first time while I was in the Bahamas...eel sushi, no less. I generally don't like fish in the first place, so I normally would be hesitant about trying it. My hotel was all-inclusive, so I figured "what the heck, it isn't going to cost me anything else to try it". It actually was pretty good. Probably wouldn't order it as a meal, but I'd eat it again if offered.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Never had the real thing, my sister made my try the vegetarian seaweed and rice one..ick.

·
Registered
154,234 Posts
Sushi isn't bad, even with the sticky rice part. I thought I would get sick or something, but it really wasn't that bad. No wonder they stay so thin!

·
SAS Veteran
1,841 Posts
Is this what people in California eat? lol j/k because alot of movie stars celebs claim to like it.

I personally won't try it. I do not like any kind of fish.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Not really. Although I like fish, including some raw fish, sushi seems offputting. The presentation seems too "pretty". It looks like the chef has been fiddling around with it for ages to get it to look right. And the portions are too small! :b

·
Banned
384 Posts
A friend who had spent a few years living in Japan and developed a liking of sushi took me to a Japanese restaurant once. I learned to coat the stuff in green horseradish to mask the taste and that avoiding breathing through the nose when chewing and swallowing made it easier to avoid gagging.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts