21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Kaaryn,

how are you today? :)

Lisa
heyya.. yeah so so, have my good moments.. thanx for asking.. my niece, bfriend n kids came from brisbane (1hr's drive) and i spent a little time with them.. Played with my little niece in sand today, that was probably the highlight, and giving her a cuddle when her mum made her gargle warm salty water for her sore throat while she was in tears. (surely two gargles is enuf - poor baby).. thanx again. hny to u lisa o

·
Registered
25 Posts
I can't seem to get out of bed.. With each passing day I feel I'm getting worse.. I'm not eating properly, etc. I need someone to visit so I can get up but my house is a mess and I dont really have anyone anyway.. (god this sounds pathetic).. I have a good friend about half hour's drive away who visited couple of weeks ago and I was pretty okay when she and her little one were here, but then when they left I just went back to bed..

My mum's on holidays far away, my niece is, and so is sister.. They're all texting me on what a good time they're having and I am happy for them.
But i seriously wish i'd never been born and i think i've pretty much always felt that way.. and i'm over 30.. bummer hey

I actually looked on the web for how to suicide painlessly today, but it just said if you do you will burn in hell, and that doesnt sound much fun either
hi,you have to get thoughts like that out of your brain.you need to think of what makes you feel happy and work from there.i think about how much fun i used to have and try to work to get that back.its ruff at times, but when i get out and do something,i just keep thinking this is how life is to be, fun and enjoying life. hope this can work for you,and wanted to say hi again to you.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts