Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I appeal to any who had bad experiences at social anxiety support group/s.Thers one thats pretty big and I went for two months and its helpful,but the moderator has issues beyond social anxiety.I was asked to talk to him in private under false pretinces and then as soon as nobody was on the phone attacked.I started not to go back but I went and then I realized that much of what he said wasnt true,because he would contradict things that came out when we were on the phone by our self.Then I relized that they say theyve been around for ten years yet its a site like theres that I found a couple years back that looked idintical,and its wierd because that was also a call in # but for regular anxiety,but now there not around,and these people are.One night the guy Phil after the meeting cut every body off the phone except us (and I wouldnt of known but I was in contact with another person on the call and they told me they were cut off)and started yelling and banned me.The only thing was that I shared and talked and honestly it seemed that,thats what made him uncomfortable.Also I know he was gossiping about me to other ppl in the group.I warn people yet say it can be helpful just be careful.And if for some reason the call get disconnected and the call get blocked its him that block it.If strange things happen that dont allow you to call back or worst something like what happen to me I plead for you to come foward and expose them,because people with SA suffer enough,and im not sure but I doubt he has it.Its the only phone support group for SA youll find right now.Please be careful and if this happen to you please have courage and come foward.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts