Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this support group today for people with depression. There's not much activity on it now because it's still relatively new. It's format is similar to sas, so it's not difficult to navigate. It's moderated like sas and they have very good guidelines. I think it can be a very good place if more people would get involved. There are only 155 registered users and the most people online at one time was 14. Check it out.

http://s3.invisionfree.com/crying_inside/index.php?

·
Registered
311 Posts
I avoid those places like the plague because if I'm down then the last thing I need to hear is everyone else's trouble. I used to have a very good set of friends in my home town before I moved, and they were of the Irish frame of mind i think. You know how at a wake they all party and remember the best of the person and celebrate the life they had - not carry on about thier death. Thats the way I choose to live - I want to forget my troubles for a bit - go out dancing - have some fun - then with a fresh mind find out whats troubling me.

When i found my fiance in bed with another woman - i was devasted. Well my good friend Billy phoned all of my friends, all of the guys that he knew were interested in me, and old boyfriends as well as others over to his place for a party. It was a hell of a night! I wish i had friends like that still.

Take Care.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe that's why this site doesn't have much activity. But then again, why are there so few posts and replies in the Positive thinking forum on sas?

·
Registered
311 Posts
well when things are going really great for me, and i think i've made real progress - i feel like i might jinx it by saying it. The other thing is that i don't really think of it as a permanent thing but rather as a moment of enjoyment ( I can be pretty negative sometimes too)

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just went back to that site. The place is deserted. I was the only one on line. I posted my intro at midnight last night and nobody has said welcome yet. The last new topic in any of the forums was posted in April. Maybe they all came to sas.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, Thunder. I registered and introduced myself a few minutes ago. That site looks to be more active than crying inside. And it looks a lot like sas.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts