Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Hiding In My Den
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to suggest making it where theres an option where only people with a certain number of posts (say 200?) can read your blog. I've screwed up sometimes and let it slip that I post on an SA board and both times the people found me here...I've even been asked about stuff I posted about them. Anyway I could care less who reads my posts but I'd like my blog to be more private so I can share my deepest thoughts. I know I could make it where only I or people on my list can view it but I'd like all semi active sasers to be able to. And I've had people register here twice to read posts I made so setting it to where only sasers can view it won't help either.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
I understand your desire for a certain of privacy on your blog, but an option to do what you suggest doesn't exist as far as I know. If you're concerned about the privacy of your blog I'd make it private.

Thanks,
Drew

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.