Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i get home from uni, i feel really sleepy and just want to stay in bed all day long, i even fall asleep in lectures >.<

Are there any meds (please no supplements, i've tried vitamin B's, etc- dont work for me) where i can ask my doctor to prescribe for more energy throughout the day.
I seem to be losing concentration and focus as a result and scared of failing my upcoming exams

I'm currently taking propanol(sometimes), lexapro(daily) and valium (when needed)

Any suggestions? i heard wellbutrin is a good choice

·
Banned
217 Posts
How long have you been on Lexapro? It can be pretty sedating for some people, especially during the first two months or when you up the dose.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How long have you been on Lexapro? It can be pretty sedating for some people, especially during the first two months or when you up the dose.
i think i've been on it for a month, at a 10mg dose, though i think that's only part of the reason for my fatigue since i've experienced it before goin on meds

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Wellbutrin XL would be a very good choice as it gives energy, augments Lexapro's antidepressant effect and reduces it's potential side effects (SSRI induced sexual dysfunction, fatigue).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts