Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been feeling bad lately by feeling threatened and paranoid but in terms of actual anxious feelings not that bad. This week it's just hit me like a tonne of bricks. I don't have any reason to feel this way. I feel like everyday I'm doing something I'm not used to but I'm not I just go to work and go home and see people I'm comfortable with. But there's that physical anxiety that's gripping me again. I feel sick all the time I feel weak all the time and dizzy, and get stomach cramps and upset stomach and that tension in the mouth I feel self conscious in every inch of my body. I just realised how much better I've been feeling in general because this hasn't been the main issue the main issue's been just feeling threatened by other people and their lives which makes it hard to get close, and second guessing myself. But the physical anxiety that I don't know how to control had somehow been more under control. I feel really frustrated and lonely and sick about it because things were going well. I keep thinking about times people have said I'm quiet and it makes me anxious, it makes me hate myself and want to shut them out. I hate that things were going well and should be going well but there are things in the way. I hate this.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have days where my anxieties are worse. Usually it's for no reason. Sometimes it's low blood sugar, lack of sleep, or even a random adverse effect to caffiene that day. ...But normally it's just that my mind decided to go into overdrive and worry about everything.

I definitely feel for you. Hang in there. Maybe you could try doing things you like to take your mind off it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts