·
4 + 1 = MOO
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only the cool kids...

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
You tryin to say it's your birthday? Happy birthday man! I talk in PM/email to a few people on here and I think I know the birthday of two of them...birthdays are over-rated, to me.

·
3rd SAS Battalion
886 Posts
I used to hate birthdays because it would be a reminder of the fact I had no friends to invite to a party. And so it would be with family, which was good, but I never had any big party with friends. As I got older I did begin to hang around with maybe one person or two people.

Even now I don't celebrate my birthday, I don't tell people when it is unless they ask. Even if it was my birthday today and I was with other people I would not disclose. Nor having that attention for years, to then suddenly having it, is too much of a change.

·
4 + 1 = MOO
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's not my birthday, but I'm just saying.

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
Happy Birthday, Your Crazy! :hb

·
We Found Love
4,685 Posts
Someone made one for someone else on my birthday...

·
giggling ******
11,070 Posts
^Mercurochrome made me one once, after i had a bit of a mope along the lines of the one you just did in your thread here, OP. and is it your birthday? if so, well, that's not mopey!! :yay :hb :yay
Luckily, I was banned over my AWEday this year. That thread would have been disastrous since this forum is full of trolls (including myself) I'm told. The mods would have to lock the thread, because we're children and deserve to be punished for not acting like they do in polite society.

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
How do we know when to give you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY :hb :clap :yay :clap :hb when we don't know when it is?! :stu

·
Banned
1,662 Posts
I think if you asked my dad when my birthday was he would'nt be abl to tell you, but in all fairness I don't know when his is either.

My son was born on August the 25th 2009.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.